Conair HEA onair Extreme Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat, Purple
Enhance your purchase
- Extreme Steam Dual Heat Technology creates concentrated steam, up to 30% hotter, to penetrate heavier fabrics and release wrinkles 5x faster than other steamers
- Dual heat system with 1110 watts of power, 75 second heat up feature, and up to 15 minute steam time
- Slide switch for dual heat settings - low and high temperatures; features steam trigger with built in switch for constant steam and energy-saving steam pause feature
- Includes 3 removable attachments: fabric brush, creaser, and soft cushion brush and has an easy to fill removable water reservoir and 9 ft. power cord
- The Conair Extreme Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer also kills dust mites and bed bugs
- Limited one-year warranty
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing the Conair Extreme Steam hand held fabric steamer with dual heat. Extreme Steam Dual Heat Technology creates concentrated steam, up to 30% hotter, to penetrate heavier fabrics and release wrinkles 5x faster than other steamers. It even kills dust mites & bed bugs. Heating up in 75 seconds for 15 minutes of steam time, this must-have brings garments back to life. Two heat settings take care of a range of fabrics, like wool, cotton, silk, satin and more. It has a 1110-watt dual heater system and includes 3 removable attachments: fabric brush, creaser, and soft cushion brush. It comes with a removable water tank and 9-foot power cord for safe and convenient movement. It also features steam trigger with built in switch for constant steam and energy-saving steam pause. Limited one-year warranty.
Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat Technology
Tired of paying for expensive dry cleaning? The Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat Technology is a quick and easy alternative to ironing and dry cleaning. Save time and money with fewer trips to the dry cleaner without sacrificing professional results.
What is ExtremeSteam?
ExtremeSteam is quick, easy and a simple, faster alternative to ironing. With 2 heat settings (low and high) and a fast 75 second heat up you can steam for up to 15 minutes per fill. Featuring Dual Heat Technology, this steamer has a unique two-stage heating system that is 5x faster and produces 30% hotter temperatures as it surges through the steamer hand.
ExtremeSteam de-wrinkles with steam that penetrates to smooth out deep wrinkles and is more versatile than an iron. Quickly freshen and remove tough odors with the power of ExtremeSteam and say goodbye to dust mites and bedbugs. This steamer is also gentle on fragile fabrics that ironing can damage. ExtremeSteam is green and clean; the only thing needed is water so there are no chemicals that will invade your favorite garments. The form and function of this steamer allows for the use on most types of garments and fabrics.
At a glance:
- More versatile than an iron
- Freshens – remove tough odors with the power of steam
- 3 removable attachments
- Super high heat + turbo-charged steam = removes deep wrinkles faster!
- Dual heat technology – unique two-stage heating process that produces hotter temperatures
Three Removable Attachments
The three removable attachments provide versatile steaming options – 1. Fabric brush has the ability to open up fibers for deeper steam penetration 2. Creaser is great at getting perfectly pleats and folds and 3. Soft Cushion to help protect delicate fabrics.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It can be a bit heavy with the reservoir full, but it puts out a healthy steam to the point where you wont be holding it long on the average garment. I rarely use the delicate attachment, so it is gentle enough for most material. Some people commented on similar products that the reservoir style is a bit outdated with the little plastic stopper. I honestly feel its not that difficult to do and it seems safer from an electricity standpoint. You fill it separately, I like to dry it off, then connect it to the main part when already sealed. No risk of spilling water over the electronic parts.