|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 5.08 x 2.54 cm; 40.82 Grams|
Root Concealer Touch Up Powder | All-Natural Crushed Minerals With Brush | Fast and Easy Total Gray Hair Cover up For Black | Brown | Auburn and Blonde Hair .32 ounce (Black)
|Price:||S$37.47 (S$37.47 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material type free||Paraben Free|
About this item
- EFFECTIVELY HIDES ROOTS: That moment between your salon appointments can be torturous, especially when new hair growth or grays start to creep from your roots. You no longer need to fret. Look your best with NuBeauti root touch up powder! These powdered mineral pigments will cover up any potential hair flaws. It’s a dry powder designed to make your roots look like your natural hair.
- COMES IN 7 DIFFERENT SHADES: We have a shade for nearly every hair color, including blonde, brown, or black. Whether you have light, medium, or dark hair, this luxury hair powder will work for you. Nobody will notice you’re wearing coverup! It is suitable for men and women. Let NuBeauti come to the rescue with our innovative mica powder root concealer! You won’t be disappointed.
- MADE WITH ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our root concealer is made with natural minerals and vitamins found in the earth. We use micas. We also use iron oxides as pigment. Some of our shades use titanium dioxide and zinc, an essential micronutrient. Our touch up kit does not contain talc. This powder is fragrance-free, so you don’t have to worry about your hair smelling strange. It’s also paraben-free.
- EASY TO USE: Covering your roots has never been so simple! Just dip your brush into the powder, then sweep onto your roots. You’ll notice instant results. It’s like magic! Unlike sprays or sticks, this powder won’t leave your scalp messy, sticky, or itchy. Use it on your roots, around your face, or even your eyebrows. It stays on all day! Look great from dawn to dusk with NuBeauti.
- FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS: We pride ourselves on being a family-owned business. We strive to create high-quality products that are both affordable and all natural. Our natural products effectively do the job while protecting your precious, sensitive skin from harmful substances, like damaging talc, silicone, or other unsafe chemicals. Your hair deserves pristine treatment. Use NuBeauti.
Buy it with
SICK OF EXPENSIVE SALON VISITS just to get your roots touched up? NUBEAUTI MINERAL ROOT CONCEALER is your solution!
WHETHER YOU HAVE new hair growth or even GRAYS to cover up and hide, this is the solution you’ve been looking for.
SIMPLY APPLY THE POWDER using the precision root touch up brush, to clean, dry hair and voila, ROOTS ARE GONE! DO THIS:
Tap a small amount of product into the lid, swirl the brush in the product and tap off the excess product. Apply exactly where you need it-around the face or on your parting. You can even apply it to your eyebrows! IT WILL STAY right there until you wash your hair or face.
UNLIKE OTHER ROOT CONCEALERS, ours are all-natural crushed minerals from the earth. No harmful ingredients. Guarantee: If you are not completely happy you may request a full refund or replacement, no questions asked. ADD TO CART NOW
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I like that everything is organic. I like that now I can postpone the salon color process which is definitely not organic. Best yet, application is a snap. The container has a perforated clear plastic insert so you just shake it or tap it against the counter and the just right amount comes through to swipe onto the applicator brush. Without that plastic barrier it would be way too easy to spill the powder. At first I thought the brush tip was too small, but I soon realized it was the perfect size to control the application. It helps to hold up a hand mirror so you can see the crown of your head. Brushing your hair afterward from the roots blends the color but doesn't brush it out.
The color I ordered--If I remember correctly, brown was the only option for my color range--is a good match for my medium to light brown hair with highlights, but it does contain the slightest reddish tint. The color is pretty true to the picture. The reddish tinge was only apparent at the part on my scalp. It was easy to blend it in with a few longer brush strokes of the powder on either side of the part and maybe one or two in my bangs. Like adding low-lights.
The color stays in place between shampoos; in my case that's every fourth day. It does not look powdery at all. It did not rub off on my fingers. This is just a guesstimate, but it looks like I'll get dozens of uses from this $15 purchase and save 25% on my yearly salon bills. All in all, except for wanting more color choices, I am totally satisfied with this purchase and will buy again.