|Model Name||SNAPSEAL Byron|
|Mounting Hardware||Top and bottle|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||2063300|
|Product Dimensions||8.05 x 8.05 x 18.59 cm; 280 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$9.32 delivery
Contigo 2063300 SNAPSEAL Byron Mug, 16 oz, Dark Plum
- Drinks stay hot up to 6 hours or cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK double-wall vacuum insulation
- SNAPSEAL lid technology is leak-proof when closed
- Easy one-handed drinking with a flip of the lid
- Fits most car cup holders for a no-hassle commute
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe lid, and hand-wash-only stainless steel body
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy a leak-proof day with the Contigo snap seal Byron Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel travel Coffee mug, 16 oz. The lid's snap seal technology is designed for an easy one-handed drinking experience, even during your morning commute. Pop the top to drink your caffeinated beverage of choice. There's no lid to unscrew or remove. Just make sure to snap it closed when you’re done sipping to seal the leak-proof lid. Thanks to Thermalock Vacuum insulation, your new all-day companion Keeps liquids hot up to 6 hours or cold up to 12.
Contigo SNAPSEAL Byron Mug
- We know you don’t like it when your coffee gets cold (we hate it too). To help you out, we’ve engineered THERMALOCK vacuum insulation to keep heat locked inside of our stainless steel travel mugs. Our double-wall vacuum insulated coffee mugs trap heat so that with select models, your drink stays hot up to 7 hours after the first pour.
- SNAPSEAL is designed for an easy, one-handed drinking experience. All you need to do is pop the top to drink! No lid to unscrew or remove- just make sure to snap it closed after you’re done sipping to seal the lid.
- You don’t have time for leaks to slow you down. No more spills or drips on your meeting notes — we’ve got your back.