Contigo Jackson Reusable Water Bottle, 24oz, Lilac (JKF100A01)
- Seal It In - Leak proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go activities
- Carry On - Carry handle for easy transportation
- Lend a Hand - Easy one-handed drinking from this reusable water bottle with the push of a button
- Big Mouth - Wide mouth ideal for chugging or adding ice cubes
- Split Body - Split-body design for ease of cleaning or adding ice cubes. Clean Up - Top rack dishwasher safe lid and body
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your to-go fashion accessory - There’s a simple beauty that can be found in going with the flow. Jackson’s clean lines, intuitive design and convenient carry loop combine to create a fashionable flip-top bottle that will keep you happily hydrated on the go. It doesn’t matter if your style is off the rack or tailored, Jackson is ready for any occasion.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The rubber seal that keeps it from leaking is very prone to mildew, I have to take the whole thing out and clean very thoroughly to make sure it doesn't mildew, even soaking it in bleach overnight.
2. After prolonged use the seal seems to loosen, mean it leaks like crazy. Not sure the exact cause, I just know both of my bottles this started to happen after using it heavily, ever day for a few months.
3. The lid snap also stops working so well, making it hard to close, it just won't latch closed as easily as it did when I first got it. This also causes many spills/leaks as I think I have it closed but nope, the lid pops open at the slightest touch.
These are pretty big negatives for a water bottle, but I still give it 3 stars because I love the general design. (Again, I bought 2 of these, even knowing these issues) It can work great as your water bottle to keep at work, on your desk that you're not tossing in your bag or something. I love how easy it is to fill, the easy open latch (though now hard to close), the lightness and the color. I will probably be replacing it with another bottle that's sure not to leak, but it was great while it lasted. I wish they could fix those couple weird design flaws though!
Update 6 weeks later: Well no kidding, they actually, finally, replaced the defective bottle. I had to send them images and write a report, but they sent me a replacement that does not leak, at least initially.