Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
PS4 Controller Charger, Y Team Playstation 4 / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PS4 Slim Controller Charger Charging Docking Station Stand.Dual USB Fast Charging Station & LED Indicator for Sony PS4 Controller-Black
|Price:||+ S$12.00 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✪Sleek and Compact--This dual charger provides an easy and quick way to charge and store your PS4 / PS4 Pro / PS4 Slim Controller. Ideal for saving your place to store your controllers in the charger when you're not playing
- ✪Safe and Fast Charge--With 2 built-in micro USB adapter ports, Allows you to securely store and charge up 2 PS4 controllers simultaneously.One controller just need 2.5 hours.4 hours for two
- ✪LED Charge indicator--USB cable connects the charging the "Controller" turns to blue color , plug in the controller turns to red color , charged fully turns to blue color again
- ✪Excellent Chip Design--Over-Charging/Over-Heated/Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Short-Circuit/Over-Discharger Protection.How to provide you with safe and durable Ps4 charger is our eternal pursuit
- ✪ Policy--One year policy.Buy with confidence.If you have any concerns or questions about this PS4 controller charger.Please feel free to contact us
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Features dual wireless Controller charger for PS4/PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro Controller with the charging dock, users will be able to charge up to two dual-shock 4 wireless Controllers at once without having to connect them to the PS4 system with 2 built-in micro USB adaptor ports the charge dock can simultaneously charge connecting the cable will allow charging while the Controller still being used will not charge the Controller with over 70% power to protect the battery of the Controller the charge dock plugs directly into the Wall, leaving the USB ports on the for Sony's PS4 open and the Console tangle free for Sony PS4 USB charger station provides an easy and quick way to charge and store your for PS4 Controllers specifications LED indicator: red - charging LED indicator: blue - fully charged built-in protector chip: never over charged your PS4 Controller even charge it for overnight fully charge time: about 30 minutes input voltage: DC 5V 1000mA output voltage: DC 500mA for each Controller charge slot cable length: about 3.3Ft(1 meters) package included: 1 x Controller charging station 1 x USB cable note: the PS4 Controllers in the pictures are not included in the package.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Value: 9/10 you pretty much get what you pay for. Nothing too insane here
Build Quality: 10/10 as i said in the video, the charger feel pretty solid to me and weight like 1/2 of my PS4 controller.
The look: 9/10 okay look, i prefer it all black but not a big deal tho.
Function: 10/10 Charging as fast as the PS4, nothing too special here. I personally like to plug it in the PS4 since it just work the same for me.
I would rate this product an overall as 9.5/10. Would buy this again if i have another pair of PS4 controller.
- intermittent connections using the small connector at the base of the controller
- Failure to charge
- Difficult to position and mate connectors
- Didn't work with controller skins (controller was too thick to make the connection)
This charger is a different design that uses the same connector used when you connect a cable to the PS4. Makes for a firmer and more reliable connection that is easy to connect. You can feel them make a firm connection.
And the physical design means that it has no problems with controller skins (I have colored silicon covers on mine).
I just also brought an amazon basics 2A wall USB charger for $7 and now I can charge the controller regardless of if the PS4 is on or off.
So, this ticks all the marks for me.
Some people have complained that the LEDs are on all the time...this is true, however, with the controllers installed I'd say they block 90% of the light so unless it is a bedroom and you are light sensitive it should not be an issue. If you connect to the PS4 for power I'm not sure if this is an issue once the PS4 goes to sleep.