Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Cooler Master MM-710-KKOL1 MM710 53G Gaming Mouse with Lightweight Honeycomb Shell,Black
|Price:||+ S$8.50 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight honeycomb shell - New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- Ultralight ultraweave cable - innovative ultraweave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping. Fight against your enemies, not cable pull.
- Superior mouse feet - PTFE Material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide
- Gaming-grade Optical sensor - adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future-proofing
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape - optimized for right-handed gaming with two extra buttons for added convenience
- High grade quality – Omron switches for left and right click are graded for 20 million presses that remain accurate and true till the end
- Extra set of PTFE mouse feet included
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MM710 is a truly innovative mouse that does more with so much less. Along with all the pro-grade features that make our gaming mice deadly in combat, we've also implemented a striking new honeycomb shell design and a deceptively durable ultralight ultraweave cable to trim the overall weight of the mouse body to less than 53G. The result is quicker movements, longer gaming sessions, minimal fatigue, and less wrist pain associated with repetitive stress Injury.
From the manufacturer
Less Pain, More Game
The MM710 is Cooler Master's first ultralight gaming mouse, featuring pro-grade components and deceptively durable Ultraweave Cable - all housed in a brand new shell design to keep the mouse below 53g in total mouse body weight.
- Lightweight Honeycomb Shell
- Ultraweave Cable
- High Quality Mouse Feet
- Gaming-Grade Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic Shape
- OMRON Switches
New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
Innovative design significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping. Fight against your enemies, not cable pull.
Superior Mouse Feet
PTFE material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide.
Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future-proofing.
|Product Dimensions||1.6 x 2.8 x 5 inches||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches||3.2 x 5.1 x 1.7 inches|
|Sensor||Pixart A3325||PixArtPMW 3389||Avago PMW3360 Optical|
|Tracking Speed||60 ips||400 ips||250 ips/50g|
|Grip Type||Palm / Claw||Palm / Claw / Fingertip||Palm / Claw|
|Material||ABS Plastic / Rubber||ABS Plastic||PBT Plastic / Rubber|
|CPI / DPI||7 Levels (500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 10000)||7 Levels(400-800-1200(default)-1600-3200-6400-16000)||4 Levels (100~24,000dpi)|
|Polling Rate||1000 Hz / 1 ms||1000 MHz||1000 Hz / 1 ms|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
• 53g total weight is incredible
• M1 and M2 clicks were very crisp in my copy with no pre-travel
• Side buttons are also crisp and had very minimal pre-travel
• Scroll wheel has nicely defined steps and feels smooth
• Middle click is tactile
• Stock cable is just as good as paracord
• Not necessarily a con, but I'm not a big fan of the stock mouse feet and will be upgrading it whenever possible. While the stock mouse feet are made from PTFE, they're on the thinner side and its edges aren't rounded. When using a slower mouse pad like the Zowie GSR, you can feel some slight friction. I imagine this not being an issue with a faster mouse pad like the AMP500 or anything from Artisan. However, this doesn't mean the stock mouse feet are bad by any means. I've just been spoiled after market mouse skates from Hyperglide and Tiger Arc.
• Side wobble on M1 and M2 were not present in my copy as noted in some complaints made online. I may have lucked out or received a newer batch that fixed these issues.
• When gripping the mouse fairly hard on the sides, I wasn't able to replicate issues of the side buttons actuating. In fact, there wasn't any flex in the side walls at all.
• I gave the mouse a good shaking and there wasn't any rattling either
• Honestly, for $50, the MM710 gives you the best bang for your buck compared to other ultralight mice that are out there right now.
• Shape is really important when choosing a mouse. While the MM710 is quite small, the wider back and taller hump makes a big difference in comfort. Claw gripping this feels perfect for my hand size. When comparing this shape to the Finalmouse UL2, I just couldn't get a comfortable grip on it without switching to fingertip grip because of the slimmer back and shorter hump.
- Very light
- Super feather light cable, not stiff. Don't even notice it is there
- Good for people with small hands (probably too small for large hands though)
- Pixart 3389 optical sensor, best there is.
- Ability to create profiles per executable
- Ability to record and create macros
- Ability to assign actions to each of the 6 buttons (7th button below mouse wheel is fixed - only for DPI cycle)
- DPI is controlled via button next to wheel. Has 7 default settings (400, 800, 1200, 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000)
Problem with this is that you have to click 7 times to get back to the starting position. Software should not force user to have 7 levels. If I wanted only two (say 400DPI and 800DPI), it should let me configure for only two, not 7.
- There needs to be a separate dedicated mouse button to change profile. Although you can assign with one of the 7 buttons, all of them are likely going to be taken for their existing purpose.
- There was no mention if there was software available to configure the mouse. None on the box, in the enclosed attachment, no URL. After visiting the Cooler Master site, there is a download section. The application name is very odd (CoolerMaster Master Plus PER Only). No idea what that is. The description is also very poor Turns out, its the MM710 configuration utility. Wasted lots of time.
I've used Zowies, Logitech, etc.
I have relatively small hands and I'm a claw/fingertip grip user, so it's been a challenge trying to find a mouse that fits my hands perfectly. I settled on the Zowie S2 and Logitech G305.
Until this came along.
This mice is incredible. The shape. The hump. The insane light-weightness. The build quality. Everything is absolutely perfect. Even comes with a weave cable. And it's cheaper than literally all the other high end mouse out there right now.
I hope CoolerMaster keeps this one up. They seem to discontinue everything a few months after release. I may even buy another one just for backup.
If you have small hands or if you fingertip grip, this is a no brainer.
I remember back, long ago when the Razer Boomslang was a huge leap forward in mice, and that was still a ball mouse! This thing ticks all the boxes for me. Light, comfortable, tune-able and maybe best of all, NO RGB!!!