|Product Dimensions||182.88 x 121.92 x 0.03 cm; 6.8 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
AN Cooling Weighted Blankets (15 lbs, 48” x 72”, Twin Size) Heavy Blanket for Adult, Premium Cotton with Natural Glass Beads
Enhance your purchase
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- 【Natural Sleep Help】The AN weighted blanket is used to help kids and adults who need a better sleep by creating a feeling of being hugged. This natural method has been approved and reported by most researches.
- 【Premium Material】We use Oeko-Tex certified cotton & hypoallergenic cotton & non-toxic glass beads to produce the softer and more breathable weighted blanket. Besides, the 7-layers sewing technology helps the weighted blanket no risk for leakage.
- 【How to Choose】The weighted blanket is engineered to be 10% of your body weight, 15 lbs weight is intended for individuals weighing about 140 - 160 lbs. This twin size weighted blanket is not recommended for sharing.
- 【Easy Care】Hand wash and hang dry is the best way for cleaning. If possible, AN duvet cover is highly recommended.
- 【24/7 Online Service】We guarantee you AN weighted blanket will arrive in great condition. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the receive date. No questions asked! No restocking fees.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Made from natural cotton fabric (free of harmful substances & chemicals), suitable for all seasons using.
Prevent weight shifting from one compartment to another and distribute the weight evenly in each squares.
NOT SHIFTY BLANKET
Totally 8 buckles(3 buckles on each side) prevent the blanket shiifting and moving on the duvet cover inisde.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Beware of 2 things.
You’re sleep can become dependent on having a weighted blanket. So if you travel a lot think ahead about this.
And 2 when it rolls off (if you roll a lot throughout the night) it feels like the heaviest thing to get back on because of how tired you are..but even with those two things. It is unreal!!!! I’m more then pleased with my purchase. I got one for my autistic niece and the only thing is it rolls off of her because she rolls around a lot at night and she can’t get it back on. But otherwise she loves it also!