|Manufacturer||Company of Animals|
|Item model number||31040A|
|Product Dimensions||3.99 x 12.07 x 11.43 cm; 26.93 Grams|
Pet Corrector Spray for Dogs, Dog Training Spray to Stop Barking and Unwanted Behaviors, Pet Deterrent and Training Spray, 0.95 oz (27 g)
Enhance your purchase
- STOPS BARKING: Help train your dog to stop excessive barking with Pet Corrector. Pet Corrector works by emitting a harmless hiss of air to interrupt barking & help you train "no bark" & other useful training commands
- HISS SOUND: Pet Corrector retrains dog behaviors by emitting a hiss sound mimicking natural warning sounds that cats & other animals make. This interrupts actions and allow you to retrain habits like jumping up & barking
- GREAT FOR DOG TRAINING: We love our dogs so training them humanely is important. Pet Corrector is a constructive & positive way to interrupt bad habits & retrain better behaviors for peace of mind around the house & in public
- USES PER CAN: Pet Corrector can be sprayed or used in general correlation to the can size. For 0.95 oz (27 g) cans, Pet Corrector has enough air to be used about 30 times. Pet Corrector is best used in short bursts
- SAFETY FIRST: Pet Corrector is not recommended for use with Puppies and should never be pointed directly at a dog, nor any part near your body. Pet Corrector is not a toy and should be used only by adults and professionals.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Help retrain unwanted behaviors like jumping up, barking, food stealing and place training with Pet Corrector. Pet Corrector is favorited by pet parents and dog trainers worldwide and has become a must-have for retraining bad habits like excessive barking and jumping up. Pet Corrector works by emitting a harmless hiss sound, that mimics warning sounds found from other animals like snakes, geese, racoons and other animals. This sound interrupts their actions and gives time to help retrain "quiet" "no jump" and "no barking" techniques. We love our dogs so training them humanely is important. Pet Corrector is a positive and respectful way to interrupt bad habits & retrain positive actions for peace of mind around the house and in public. When training to prevent excessive dog barking, or to stop your dogs from barking at strangers, we suggest using Pet Corrector in short bursts and never pointing Pet Corrector at your dog, or aiming Pet Corrector at a place on your body. Pet Corrector is strongly discouraged for use with Puppies and should be used at a safe distance from your dog- never to be pointed directly at your dog or close in proximity to their body.
What is the Pet Corrector and how does it work?
The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of compressed gas to interrupt a dog’s unwanted behavior( e.g. barking or jumping up). The noise is similar to the hiss warning sound made by a cat or snake, which interrupts and distracts the dog so that the owner can insert a positive command such as 'sit' or 'down' and reward accordingly. The Pet Corrector is used and recommended by trainers and behaviorists around the world. Over 4 million Pet Correctors have been sold worldwide. Pet Corrector should not be used on young pets such as puppies and kittens, any pets that are particularly noise sensitive, or pets with a nervous disposition. If you think your dog might be exhibiting unwanted behaviors due to anxiety e.g. barking due to separation anxiety, speak to your vet or a professional dog behaviorist. For first time users please always read the full product usage guide.
Barking, Stealing, Jumping Up, and House Manners
Excessive territorial barking is a common complaint of dog owners. If the dog’s barking becomes too much, interrupt with the Pet Corrector whilst issuing a ‘quiet’ command. Dogs do have to learn certain key rules of the house, such as not to steal or mouth certain items. One or two well-timed releases of the Pet Corrector (pointing away from your pet) should be sufficient for your dog to associate the negative stimulus with his behavior, therefore discouraging him in future. Jumping up is a behavior that many owners and house visitors find annoying. If your dog is being persistent with jumping up , one or two well-timed releases of the Pet Corrector (pointing away from your pet as he jumps up) should be sufficient. There may be places in the home you would like to be a pet-free zone. If consistent training has been used and the dog is still determined, the Pet Corrector can be used to discourage your dog’s presence. Thereafter, just place the can visibly ‘on guard’ as a deterrent.
Pet Corrector Range
Explore the Pet Corrector Range! There training aid comes in three different sizes. Not to mention, a convenient holster is available in order to provide ease and accessibility to your dog training process. The Pet Corrector comes in 3 sizes: 30ml, 50ml, 200ml and a holster for the 50ml size.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Weren't effective in interrupting behaviour for my dog