- Product Dimensions:: 8.5 x 5 x 8 cm ; 4.54 g
- Shipping Weight: 45.4 g
- ASIN: B01LXOJZJ9
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 28 September 2016
- Customer reviews: 910 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
11 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- #1 in Windsreens & Pop Filters
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$7.27 delivery
Mic Cover Foam Microphone Windscreen for Blue Yeti, Yeti Pro Condenser Microphone (Size A, 1 Pack)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Note: the mic cover is designed for the Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro condenser microphone, package not included Blue Yeti microphone and accessories, only the foam cover
- Function: the foam cover is made of high density foam, it helps improve recording quality by reducing unwanted noises and wind interference
- Application: protect your Blue Yeti microphone from dust and saliva, good for indoor and outdoor use
- Good choice for musical instruments, podcasting, voice-covers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
- Attention: the foam microphone covers was squeezed in a bag, so please put it out for a little time then it will return to its original shape
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The mic cover is designed for the Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro Condenser microphone.
Improves the recording quality by reducing unwanted noises and wind interference.
The foam cover can keep your microphone from dust and saliva.
Good choice for musical instruments, podcasting, voice-covers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls, etc.
1 x Foam mic cover
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is coming from someone who bought a fancy pop filter for their last mic and got tired of dealing with it. When I got my YETI a few months ago, I wanted to test this thing out and it worked like a charm. Never again will I mess with a pop filter when you can just put a foam windscreen on.
Another thing that people fail to realize with pop filters, is they only protect your mic from wind in ONE DIRECTION. Depending on where you record/stream at, weather and stuff, where your AC vents are, and even ceiling fans...those can mess up a mic with pop filters. Ceiling fans blow air down or pull it up, pop filter can't block that. AC vents blowing down damn sure pick up extra wind sound. How do you avoid that? Get this windscreen! It blocks wind and air from EVERY direction and I've tested it with box fans in the room to see if it could.
But, that being said, what I got in the mail was fairly strait forward. No rips or tears or anything. I wouldn't know what a high quality pop filter would feel like but this feels fine to me. It fit my blue yeti just fine and for what I need it for, it does the trick. For the price, this is totally fine, and my audio sounds great to me. I might want to get something better at a later date when I actually know more specifically what I am looking for, but if your someone like me who is just trying to get started I don't see why this wouldn't work for you.