|Material Care Instructions||Hand Wash|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Included Components||Deodorization Filter, True HEPA Filter|
Coway Airmega 150 True HEPA Purifier with Air Quality Monitoring and Auto Mode, Filter Change Indicator, Dove White
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||16.5 x 33.8 x 45.7 centimetres|
|Floor area||214 Square Feet|
About this item
- Coway Airmega 150 room air purifier is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 214 square feet.
- 3-Stage Filtration System [ Pre-filter (Washable) + Deodorization filter + Green True HEPA filter] captures and reduces up to 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. Brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. Also features a filter-lifetime indicator and notifies users when to replace them.
- Energy efficient air purifier with 3-stage selection of fan speeds plus Auto mode. Auto mode automatically optimizes the fan speed based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and enters low-noise mode.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compact but powerful HEPA air purifier by Coway Airmega. Easy to clean and replace filters.
214 Square Feet of Coverage
Although compact, this Airmega is fully featured to purify mid-sized rooms or small apartments.
Green True HEPA Filter
Captures and reduces up to 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants, volatile organic compounds and reduces odor-causing particles.
Air Quality Indicator
Real-time monitoring keeps you informed of the status of your air quality. You can turn off the light for sleeping.
It constantly monitors the air quality, adjusting the fan and purifying the space as needed—providing a new level of clean in real-time.
Filter Replacement Indicators
Lights indicate when the deodorization or HEPA filter needs to be replaced, so no need to keep track yourself.
More Convenient Filter Care
Easy-to-remove washable pre-filter makes maintaining your unit easy. Slide out, rinse, and hang to dry.
Designed for Life
Simple, clean and compact design tucks into any space, and works well with a variety of aesthetics.
|Coway Airmega 150||Coway Airmega AP-1512HH||Coway Airmega AP-1512HHS (Wi-Fi Enabled)||Coway Airmega AP-1216L|
|Coverage||214 sq. ft.||361 sq. ft.||325 sq. ft.||330 sq. ft.|
|Filter Configuration & Average Filter Lifetime||Pre-Filter (Washable), Deodorization Filter (6M), Green True HEPA (12M)||Pre-Filter (Washable), Activated-Carbon (6M), True HEPA (12M)||Pre-Filter (Washable), Activated-Carbon (12M), True HEPA (12M)||Pre-Filter (Washable), Activated-Carbon (6M), True HEPA (12M)|
|Vital Ion||N/A||Yes (On/Off)||N/A||Yes (On/Off)|
|Special Features||Air Quality Indicator, Auto Mode||Air Quality Indicator, Auto Mode, Eco Mode||Air Quality Indicator, Auto Mode, Eco Mode||Air Quality Indicator, Auto Mode|
|Fan Speed||3 Speeds (1,2,3)||3 Speeds (1,2,3)||3 Speeds (1,2,3)||3 Speeds (1,2,3)|
|Timer||N/A||1, 4, 8 hour(s)||1, 2, 4, 8 hour(s) via app||1, 4, 8, 12 hour(s)|
|Available Colors||Dove White / Sage Green / Peony Pink||White / Black||Black||White|
|Dimension (W) x (H) x (D)||13.3 x 18.0 x 6.5 inch||16.8 x 18.3 x 9.6 inch||16.8 x 18.3 x 9.6 inch||10.5 × 32.7 × 10.7 inch|
|App/Alexa/Google Home/Dash Replenishment||N/A||N/A||Yes||N/A|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When on setting 1, the fan is whisper quiet, but at 2 and 3 you can definitely hear the fan motor. While its still within the dB threshold as stated by Coway and definitely quiet, its way more noticeable than the Mighty which just sounds like air moving. This is likely due to a smaller motor working harder to power the fan, which leads to a louder overall sound. The deal breaker for me was how the purifier was designed. The front panel of the purifier separates to expose the charcoal and HEPA filter, which securely fit into place, HOWEVER, there is a seam on the edge of the purifier that is in the direct path of the fan, so air can get sucked into the sides of the purifier, escaping the filtration features altogether (see picture). While I'm sure a majority of the air will go through the face of the fan, I feel like this is a big oversight and is not ideal that non-filtered air is able to pull through the purifier. I think the design intent is that the edges of the HEPA are compressed on the front panel, however the seal is not good because a thin piece of paper held to the side of the unit sucks to the surface, indicating the fan is definitely pulling in air on the sides and directly into the unit.
While I don't think this is a fatal flaw, it was enough to not make me replace the Mighty, and give my mom the Airmega 150 for her room.
-Smaller footprint, but not tiny
-Touch controls are perfect, light indicator is great
-Ability to turn off light indicator
-Quiet, but some discernable motor noise
-No available filters right now (I'm sure this will change)
-Sides of the purifier allow air in, unfiltered. This was overlooked and is a big flaw to me
-Airflow is not as good as the mighty, but good enough for a bedroom
- Cleans the air really well in my bedroom which is about 150-200sqft
- Air quality sensor seems to work well. If I do something like blow out a candle or even bring in food emitting steam into the room (or run a humidifier) it picks it up within seconds and you see the color indicator change.
- Really simple design which is a big plus. It's just a big box. It has a removable front filter that is actually easy (unlike some others) to just wash off, dry, and stick back in. It dries fast, too.
- Auto mode (w/ sensor) seems to work really well. Again, it picks up the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed accordingly. This does seem to work very well in my tests, not much "hit or miss" performance, it's almost right on the money all the time detecting things in the room.
- On fan mode 1 it's almost inaudible, very quiet. If you have a computer or something else in the room you won't hear the purifier fan over it. On fan mode 2, there is a slight noise but it's still very gentle.
- Air output at the top is really good. I can stand across my room and feel the clean air being pumped into my room.
- Easy to clean. Besides the easy pre-filter, the outside is literally just a wipe-down on top and front since it's a box shape. No weird angles to get into or anything like that. Just a fast wipe.
- Fan mode 3 is significantly louder than 1 or 2. This does not bother me personally, but it is noticeably louder. This might be a con for someone leaving it on "auto" mode - it'll be dead silent in your room and suddenly the fan will be louder if it detects poor air quality. I typically leave mine on fan mode 3 all the time for the best air quality. It's really not that loud overall, but it's definitely noticeable. I feel like it works the best on level 3 for my allergy symptoms, but I would prefer to have the noise level of level 2.
- The unit itself is a little larger than I imagined. This isn't necessarily a con, but for me it kinda was. I place it on my L-shaped desk and it's fine, but it takes up more space than I realized. Make sure to measure your space before buying it!
I would give 4.5 stars if possible. I wish fan mode 3 was slightly quieter while having the same power. If it was a little smaller, that would be awesome too. Otherwise this is a really solid unit!
I want to emphasize that i do love the design and the AQI feature was incredibly accurate and a nifty feature. However, I could not help but feel the fan power was seriously lacking. It did not seem as powerful as it was described in the product description. My parents own a Core 300 and that unit had slightly less fan power but ran much more efficiently and effectively whereas the Airmega 150 just kind of...felt weak. I also hated the imbalanced delivery of each fan speed. Speed 1 was quiet, near slient. But for a purifier thats completely useless. it will not be pulling in any air at that speed. Theres also an annoying rattle and vibration on speed 1 thats very noticeable. Speed 2 was a happy medium but still felt underpowered. And speed 3 was way too loud almost unbearable it felt like a 2 speed skip into a speed 5 soundwise. My cheaper and smaller previous purifier has a dust stain on the pre-filter after a couple days of use. the Airmega 150, albeit being stronger and bigger, had nothing. Maybe a few silhouettes of lint.
I'll be looking elsewhere or sticking with what I have. The replacement filters are also not on amazon yet but they're on the official website of Coway and they're way too expensive. There are similar brands with matching specs with much more affordability.