Crayola 6 Count 8 oz. Washable Kids Fingerpaints, Paint Supplies for Kids,3 Bold Primary & 3 Bright Secondary colors
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 Count Crayola Washable Finger Paint for Kids
- EZ Squeeze paint bottles with flip-top caps prevent spills
- Non-toxic Washable Paint
- Creative art for kids at their Fingertips! Paint colors included: Fire Engine Red, True Blue, Lemon Yellow, Vivid Violet, Froggy Green, Sunny Orange
- The perfect art supplies for kids to express, create, and connect through colorful play.
- Crayola 6 Count 8 oz. Washable Finger-paints features 3 Bold Primary colors & 3 Bright Secondary colors. Washes easily from skin & clothing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Let your kids explore their creative side with safe, non-toxic paints from Crayola. These paints in assorted colors come in paint bottles that are easy to squeeze, so that kids can get right down to their artwork, without a struggle. Our 8 ounce paints go a long way, so the 6 pack set gives you and your little one the chance to paint many memories together. The best part, you don’t have to worry that little fingers will remain colorful forever, the washable formula of our paints, ensures that memories last on paper, but not on little hands.
6 Count Crayola Washable Fingerpaint (8oz bottles)
6 Vibrant Crayola Colors
Bright, bold fingerpaints in 6 colors: True Blue, Lemon Yellow, Fire Engine Red, Froggy Green, Vivid Violet, and Sunny Orange. Colors are also mixable to create your own custom hues.
Crayola Fingerpaint is washable from skin and clothes. Bottles are squeezable and have a convenient flip-top cap to prevent spills.
About Crayola: Art and Imagination
Crayola art supplies and activities help children express, create, and connect through colorful play.
At a Glance:
- 6 vivid Crayola colors
- Washes easily from skin and clothing
- Squeeze bottle prevents spills
- For ages 4 and up
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For home use these should be more than sufficient, though I would still say that the price is too steep.
For classroom use- unless you need finger-paint in a pinch, go for Colorations somewhere else.
The 5 year old also likes to use a brush with these. I tell her she's silly, but it makes her happy, so I let her.
The colors are vibrant. The consistency is fresh, but shake it up or it may seem a little watery around the edges.
I bought some rice type craft paper to use it on. That way the liquid wouldn't/doesn't bleed through.
I ran a preschool for years and these are as good a set for the price as you'll find anywhere.
I totally recommend the set. Cleanup is easy with soap and water, and washes out of clothes with no problem.
(We used one of Grandpa's old t-shirts for protection over the good clothes, though!)