IPEVO DO-CAM Creator's Edition Portable & Compact Ultra HD 8MP USB Camera for Professional Visual Presentations and Communication — Webcam for Conference Calls, Distance Learning, Remote Work.
|Price:||+ S$10.37 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Outstanding image quality: IPEVO DO-CAM Creator's Edition comes with an 8MP Sony CMOS image sensor for exceptional performance in noise reduction and color reproduction. Capture details of your materials in Ultra HD resolution up to 3264 x 2448
- 2-in-1, Document Camera and Webcam: Flip the camera head of DO-CAM to switch back and forth between Document sharing and ‘face to face’ communication. Use the Flip Button to have the right image orientation at all times.
- Lightweight and compact: Being the lightest on the market at 0.74lbs (335g), and having the size of a handheld pencil case, DO-CAM is convenient to use, store, and carry around.
- The utmost stability and flexibility: All of DO-CAM's interconnected sections are fully adjustable to capture your content at different heights, angles, and orientations. A cable holder has been incorporated to store the attached cable.
- UVC Camera compatibility: DO-CAM is USB Plug & Play compatible with MAC, PC and Chromebook. Use it with IPEVO's Visualizer software and any other third-party software of your choice.
- Product Dimensions : 22 x 6.3 x 2.21 cm; 335.66 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 September 2020
- Manufacturer : IPEVO
- ASIN : B08K8B5GZ5
- Item model number : 5-897-E-01-00
- Best Sellers Rank: 28,281 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IPEVO DO-CAM Creator's Edition is an 8MP USB Document Camera and webcam excellent for professional visual presentations and communication. DO-CAM makes it convenient to capture all your materials—be it a document, a picture, a piece of artwork, a design, a product prototype, a fossil specimen, etc—and displays live images of them to a connected MAC, Windows or Chromebook computer. (DO-CAM does not have a built-in microphone. For video calls with DO-CAM, you’ll need to use the built-in microphone of your laptop/computer or an external USB microphone) DO-CAM consists of four interconnected sections and a USB cable for computer connectivity. It features a metal baseplate for stability, while its body, arm, and camera head are made from durable plastic for lightweight practicality. To accomplish the utmost flexibility, all components are adjustable and achieve a max capturing area of 13.93” x 10.47” (354 x 266 mm) DO-CAM's only button is placed next to the camera rotation handle. It flips the image when users switch from document sharing to ‘face to face’ communication, ensuring the image is always shown right-side up. The cable is rolled up under the body, forming a compact shape to grab and go. You can use DO-CAM with IPEVO Visualizer software to make your presentations engaging with the available features such as Video Recording, Snapshot, Live Broadcast, Split Screen, and Picture-in-Picture. You may also use software like Seesaw, Camtasia, or OBS to create amazing content; or use a video conferencing software such as Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, and GoToMeeting for online meetings.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In a non-covid year, most teachers want to use a document camera to project to their class. To do so with this one, you need a chromebook or computer of some kind. You can't directly project from this document camera the way you can from those I mentioned at the top. You connect it to a computer and display it on the computer and then project the computer's screen. I have used it with a chromebook and a Windows 10 laptop. Thoughts...
The IPEVO Visualizer app for Chromebook is a stripped down version of the Windows app. While the document camera says it's capable of 4K resolution, my Chromebook only allowed 640x480. I think that might just be the output or display limitation of that chromebook. I also couldn't adjust the brightness. Even with those caveats, I still liked the camera. It adjusted to low-light well. Colors are vivid. Text is clear. It autofocuses with every little movement, but it does so quickly, and it's not too obtrusive. I would still glady use it this way.
Then I used it with the Windows app, and LOVED it. The higher resolution allowed (1920x1080) really made an impact. Sharper text for sure. The Windows app allows brightness adjustments and exposure lock so that it doesn't re-adjust every time I bump my cart or the camera.
I really appreciate the way the camera folds up compactly in case we have to go fully remote again during this school year.
If you're unsure about it, you can download the IPEVO apps for free and test them out with your webcam just to see what it's like a little bit. Just know that the doc cam probably works better than the webcam.
The focus is automatic and works great. The quality is high both as a document camera and the webcam.
When folded, it fits into my pocket; it is very portable.
I have tried several webcams and document cams since the transition last March to online teaching due to covid-19; I returned them all and kept this one.