|Item Thickness||1 Inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||1 Crescent Tool|
|Item model number||DB30X|
|Product Dimensions||77.72 x 10.41 x 7.11 cm; 1.86 Kilograms|
Crescent 30” Indexing Flat Pry Bar - DB30X, Red/Black
Enhance your purchase
- Head indexes through over 180 and locks in 15 positions for maximum access
- Raised heavy duty striking surface on the head to assist in demolition
- Angled head with nail slot for prying and pulling nails or boards
- Durable two tone grip provides comfort, control, and slip prevention
- Solid construction withstands wear, pressure, and damage.Full steel body for increased durability and a longer product life.30" length provides the maximum amount of prying leverage.Extra wide prying end prevents damage by spreading the prying force.Narrow jabbing end is excellent for extreme prying and leverage.Always wear protective gear during use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Crescent Indexing Flat Pry Bar features a 90-degree flat head for better access and wider support when prying against surfaces. The head indexes over 180 degrees and locks into 15 different positions for unparalleled access and utility. The raised, reinforced wedge on the back of the indexing head provides a solid striking surface to hit for loosening and penetration. It is completed with a durable two-tone dual material grip that provides comfort, control, and added safety during use or transport around the jobsite.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 15 May 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 17 June 2019
This 30" bar is a perfect solution for pulling larger nails plus a lot of other prying chores. The indexing feature is useful... and then some, and is very sturdy, I have no worries about it breaking even under heavy stress. Excellent demolition tool that filled my need perfectly. If you only need to pull smaller nails I think the smaller 18" version of would also be useful, but maybe(?) not a huge improvement over a less expensive flat Wonder Bar.