|Item Thickness||1 Inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||1 Crescent Tool|
|Item model number||DB30X|
|Product Dimensions||77.72 x 10.41 x 7.11 cm; 1.86 Kilograms|
Crescent 30” Indexing Flat Pry Bar - DB30X, Red/Black
Enhance your purchase
- Head indexes through over 180 and locks in 15 positions for maximum access
- Raised heavy duty striking surface on the head to assist in demolition
- Angled head with nail slot for prying and pulling nails or boards
- Durable two tone grip provides comfort, control, and slip prevention
- Solid construction withstands wear, pressure, and damage.Full steel body for increased durability and a longer product life.30" length provides the maximum amount of prying leverage.Extra wide prying end prevents damage by spreading the prying force.Narrow jabbing end is excellent for extreme prying and leverage.Always wear protective gear during use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Crescent Indexing Flat Pry Bar features a 90-degree flat head for better access and wider support when prying against surfaces. The head indexes over 180 degrees and locks into 15 different positions for unparalleled access and utility. The raised, reinforced wedge on the back of the indexing head provides a solid striking surface to hit for loosening and penetration. It is completed with a durable two-tone dual material grip that provides comfort, control, and added safety during use or transport around the jobsite.