|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||LS2512-3167SS|
|Package dimensions||48.9 x 35.8 x 18.3 cm; 5.14 Kilograms|
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Oval Casserole, 3.75 qt., Cerise
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Sand colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Dome shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature.Included Components: Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The iconic Le Creuset oval Dutch oven is indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow-cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. The enameled oval Dutch oven needs no seasoning, and its suitable for both stovetop and oven use. The oval shape is particularly suited to longer cuts of meat or poultry.
Le Creuset 3.75 qt. Signature Cast Iron Oval Casseroles
Beautiful and versatile, Le Creuset’s Signature Oval Casserole delivers delicious results - from stove to oven to table. The unique shallow oval shape can handle everything from roasts and fish to vegetables, while the sloped sides and wide cooking surface make serving a breeze. Use it with the lid as a casserole for family meals, or without as a roaster or buffet dish when entertaining.
Crafted from our legendary cast iron, the Oval Casserole has the same exceptional heat distribution and retention qualities to lock in flavor and keep dishes warm or cold at the table. The colorful enameled surface minimizes sticking and staining, requires no pre-seasoning, and is easy-to-clean.
Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting