|Model Number||Crisbee Puck Tin Original|
|Part Number||Crisbee Puck Tin Original|
|Special Features||Protect cast iron cookware, Season cast iron cookware, Prevent cast iron from rusting|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Crisbee Puck|
|Material Type||Cast Iron Seasoning|
|Item model number||Crisbee Puck Tin Original|
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 92.13 Grams|
Crisbee Puck Cast Iron and Carbon Steel Seasoning - Family Made in USA - The Cast Iron Seasoning Oil & Conditioner Preferred by Experts - Maintain a Cleaner Non-Stick Skillet
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Cast Iron Seasoning|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||10.2 x 10.2 x 10.2 centimetres|
|Item weight||3.25 Ounces|
About this item
- WHY CRISBEE CAST IRON SEASONING? Because the leaders in cast iron swear by the Crisbee brand to season their cast iron. From new cast iron skillets, to vintage cast iron skillets, they trust Crisbee to season their pans to perfection every time.
- WHAT IS A CAST IRON SEASONING? A substantial cast iron seasoning keeps food from sticking to the cast iron, and protects the cast iron cookware.
- Maintain a cleaner non-stick skillet. Excellent for initial seasoning and daily maintenance of cast iron. Protects cast iron cookware.
- A little goes a long way. Very economical compared to seasoning cast iron cookware with oil.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Family owned and operated. Proudly made in the USA. Ships same day.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Crisbee Puck Cast Iron Seasoning - The Cast Iron Seasoning Oil & Conditioner Preferred by the Experts - Plant Based Oils With Beeswax. Family Made in the U.S.A. Very cost effective! Each Puck will treat a 10 inch skillet over 75 times when used as directed. Most cast iron seasoning oil products require 1/2 ounce (1 tbsp) per application. This means an 8 ounce bottle equals only 16 applications. Compare and save! Also works excellent on carbon steel cookware & griddle cooktops. Our products will not turn rancid unlike vegetable shortening, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, or canola oil. Will help to develop a beautiful finish on all cast iron cookware. For tough to reach areas, melt a small amount and spread with a pastry or BBQ brush. Bonds to cast iron. Will not become a brittle surface and flake off like many experience using flaxseed oil. Always free same day shipping! Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware. Crisbee is a proprietary cast iron seasoning blend of Non-GMO Soybean Oil, Beeswax, and Non-GMO Palm Oil. One 3.25oz Crisbee Puck included in tin. Free shipping.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Be very careful when you directly apply the puck on hot cast iron, if you lose grip of it it will quickly stick and melt itself on the pan and next thing you know，you are panicking in a cloud of smoke trying to grab something becoming smaller and more slippery by the seconds！ I eventually got mine out，well，part of it anyway，and left about $15 worth of coating on my 30 dollar pan.
I now have two well seasoned pots to cook in and have begun researching recipes. I definitely look forward to maintaining these pots with Crisbee. I have dutch ovens, chicken fryers, skillets and camp ovens. I never ever use oil or any other product to season and preserve these treasures. My satisfaction is complete as my expectations were exceeded
The ingredients in Crisbee are listed as Crisbee is a proprietary blend of Soybean Oil, Beeswax, and Palm Oil. These 3 things do not merit $20 / month. I feel they have a great product but are at way to high of a mark up.
Hopefully this company does well and begins to lower prices so that they can become a volume manufacturer. I would love to continue to use this product, but only at a lower price point.
1. Warm pot/pan in a 200 degree oven for 30 minutes to open up the pores.
2. Use a lint free cloth to rub the CRISBEE into the pan's surface (I hold the puck in my hand and rub it directly into the pan)
3. Use a paper towel to remove all the melted CRISBEE from the pot/pan
4. Heat oven to 400 degrees and bake pot/pan for 1 hour; after 1 hour at 400 degrees, turn oven off and let pot/pan cool down with oven slowly.
(Repeat 6 times)
Leaves an awesome non-stick surface and extends the life of your cook ware. Great for refreshing cook ware or totally starting seasoning from scratch.