|Item Height||2.75 inches|
|Item Width||0.27 inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Linux, Mac|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||CT1000BX500SSD1|
|Product Dimensions||10.03 x 0.69 x 6.99 cm; 55 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$7.33 delivery
Crucial CT1000BX500SSD1 BX500 3D NAND SATA 2.5-inch SSD, 1TB
|You Save:||S$37.70 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1TB Storage capacity, 2.5" / 7mm Form factor
- Boot up faster, load files more quickly, and improve overall system responsiveness
- Up to 300% faster than a traditional spinning hard drive
- Improves battery life because it is more energy efficient than a traditional spinning hard drive
- Built using Micron 3D NAND
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Store and access your files quickly and efficiently with the 1TB BX500 SATA III 2.5-inch Solid-State Drive (SSD) from Crucial. This solid-state drive supports sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 500 MB/s, making it easy to transfer large files quickly. Furthermore, you can boot up your system quicker, load files quicker, and improve your overall system performance. This SSD will fit into 2.5-inch drive bays that support drive heights of 7mm. Also featured is a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a 1.5 MTTF (mean time to failure) rating, and Micron 3D NAND technology.
Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness.
One of the Largest Storage Manufacturers Worldwide
Crucial is backed by Micron’s expert quality and engineering innovation. Micron has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies for 40 years
Micron quality—a higher level of reliability
With thousands of hours of Micron pre-release validation, dozens of SSD qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs, the Crucial BX500 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven.
Crucial Has a Legacy of Drives
Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness for all your computing needs.
Tools for Easy Installation
Our simple instructions, cloning software, and how-to videos make installation straightforward! Millions of people have upgraded with a Crucial SSD.
Our expert support team has your questions covered. Reach out via phone, chat, email, or our community forum.
|Crucial P2 SSD||Crucial P5 SSD||Crucial BX500 SSD||Crucial MX500 SSD||Crucial X6 Portable SSD||Crucial X8 Portable SSD|
|Capacity¹||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||240GB, 480GB, 1TB, 2TB||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB||1TB, 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2||M.2||2.5 inch||2.5 inch||Portable||Portable|
|Interface||NVMe PCIe||NVMe PCIe||SATA||SATA||USB 3.2||USB 3.2|
|Sequential Read Speed²||Up to 2400MB/s||Up to 3400MB/s||Up to 540MB/s||Up to 560MB/s||Up to 800MB/s||Up to 1050MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed²||Up to 1900MB/s||Up to 3000MB/s||Up to 500MB/s||Up to 510MB/s|
|Optimal For||Gamers, professionals, entry-level designers||Hardcore gamers, professionals & designers/editors with intensive workloads||Universal, value-conscious users||Professionals, upgraders & college students||On-the-go hobbyists, students, travelers & gamers||Photographers, on-the-go professionals & console gamers|
- Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
- Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark with a queue depth of 32 and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.