|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||622-20|
|Product Dimensions||36.5 x 22 x 7.49 cm; 589.67 Grams|
Cuisinart 622-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 8-inches Open Skillet Black
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Hard Anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F, with tapered drip free rim
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium.
Cuisinart 635-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick
Perfect for one-dish meals. 12" pan fits generous fillets of beef, chicken and fish.
- Hard anodized exterior
- Unsurpassed heat distribution
- Cool grip handle
- Drip-free pouring
- Tempered glass cover
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results