Cuisinart CCP-1000, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle Pan, 10"
About this item
- VERSATILITY COOKING: 10-inch cast-iron cooking surface retains heat, seals in moisture and flavor. Enjoy cooking all types of meals from roasted vegetables, seared steaks, cobblers, and more!
- PRE-SEASONED: Pre-seasoned cast iron creates a non-stick surface so you can get grilling right away and provides an easy cleanup! For best results over time, continue to season with vegetable oil.
- SEAR IN DELICIOUS JUICES: A well-seasoned cast iron pan creates a crusty sear on burgers and steaks, all while keeping flavorful juices in the pan instead of dripping down into the flames.
- DURABLE CAST IRON: The wok is made of durable cast iron allowing for long lasting use.
Product detailsColour:Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle Pan, 10"
- Product Dimensions : 32.77 x 25.4 x 6.99 cm; 2.98 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 4 September 2020
- Manufacturer : Cuisinart
- ASIN : B081JPW2QR
- Item model number : CCP-1000
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy the versatility of the pre-seasoned Cuisinart 10" Cast iron griddle pan! This pan is great for crisping, searing, pan-frying, & roasting on your grill. The hot cast iron helps to sear in juicy flavors & creates a delicious crust. The pre-seasoned cast iron makes for no sticking to the pan & an easy clean up! Make sure to season the pan after use & cleaning to keep that non-stick surface. You’ll love all the dishes You can create with the Cuisinart 10" Cast iron griddle pan! Have a favorite recipe? Share it in the reviews below!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This pan is well made and I am sure very durable. I have one issue with it and that is it’s very rough. I am trying to season it but it shreds a paper towel. I am in hopes over time the texture will fill in with the glaze that will build up on it. Otherwise I could have given it a five star rating.
Unfortunately, the finish quality of the item will necessitate that you do some work to truly make this a daily user. The texture of the cast iron itself is rather coarse. This seems to be from the quality of the mold that was used when casting it. The "seasoning" that is on the item when you get it from the box, is very poor quality, and burns off on its own at normal baking temperatures. This will unfortunately also leave a taste on your food.
My recommendation, if you need a cast iron pan of this size/shape, is to buy it, but be prepared to have to spend a few days, or a weekend improving the finish of the inside surfaces. For example, thoroughly scrub the item to get off some of the seasoning that comes on it. Then, take some sand paper, or other abrasive to the inside baking surfaces to remove any of the uneven or rough texture. Then, after another thorough scrubbing, completely re-season the entire pan. Plan for at least 3 cycles through your oven for the seasoning process.