|Model Name||622-22 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 9" Open Skillet|
|Mounting Hardware||9" skillet|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||622-22|
|Product Dimensions||40.64 x 25.4 x 7.62 cm; 816.47 Grams|
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 9-Inch Open Skillet,Black
|Price:||+ S$28.28 Delivery|
About this item
- The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard Anodized Exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Skillet rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No oil or butter is needed with the 9" Nonstick Skillet, meaning healthier meals every time without worrying about food sticking to the pan.
Cuisinart 635-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick
Perfect for one-dish meals. 12" pan fits generous fillets of beef, chicken and fish.
- Hard anodized exterior
- Unsurpassed heat distribution
- Cool grip handle
- Drip-free pouring
- Tempered glass cover
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results
Review this product
6 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By P G on 3 July 2020