|Mounting Hardware||Burner Unit|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power source type||Induction|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||ICT-60P1|
|Product Dimensions||13.34 x 67.95 x 43.18 cm; 5.26 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, One Size, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25" x 23.5" x 2.5"
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler.MC Cubic Feet: 3.29
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It's ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that's a great addition to any kitchen - big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
Cuisinart Double Induction Cooktop
This Cuisinart Induction Cooktop features two burners with induction technology for fastest heat-up, while using up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops. Perfect for entertaining or anytime you need extra burners!
- Induction technology for fastest heat-up, even heating – no hot spots
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops
- Bright LED displays
- Left burner: on/off, 8 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Right burner: on/off, 5 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off
- Safe, exhaust-free and flame-free cooking
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 2 May 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 13 December 2018
So I wrote to the manufacturer. They said they needed the serial number from the bottom (although I had turned it every which way, used a magnifying glass and a flashlight, no sign of the serial number (wouldn't it have been nice if they had given me some idea where to find it????). Plus they needed all correspondence related to the item (huh???) as well as whether or not it was already replaced. Quite the headache. But, before I could spend the hours I needed to get all of that (which by they way was "no replacement and no other correspondence"), the unit burnt out (not blew) the breaker in my home.
Tossing it in the rubbish and getting something else. Sure it is money out the door, but it simply isn't worth all the hassle or expense to replace another breaker.