|Package dimensions||13.97 x 6.4 x 4.32 cm; 422 Grams|
CO2 Cylinder Refill Adapter Connector Kit, Cga320 G1/2 Tank Adapter For Filling Soda Maker Sodastream
|Price:||+ S$10.58 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 【Application】--- The adapter allow to safely refill soda maker machine tank from larger tank, which consists of two parts, can be removed easily. Perfect for filling soda maker, soda stream tank in chemical, medicine and other fields.
- 【Durable and Easy to Install】--- The CO2 tank cylinder refill adapter connector kit has been precision machined from solid brass, polished, and surface plating.
- 【Large Tank Connect Thread】--- CGA320 G1/2 valve of CO2 tank. ON/OFF valve for safe and controlled release of gas.
- 【Premium Safety】--- The CGA320 G1/2 CO2 tank refill adapter connector kit has a escape valve to safely release the residual gas within the adapter once refilling is completed.
- 【Satisfied Guarantee】--- We provide lifetime money back guarantee, for any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Large tank connect thread: CGA320 G1/2 Valve of CO2 Tank. It consists of two parts, can be removed.
-This part has been precision machined from solid brass, polished, surface plating.
- With strong and beautiful appearance.
- Easy installation.
How to use:
1. Connects the refill adapter to the parent/donor cylinder.
2. Screws the soda maker adapter into the refill adapter.
3. Screws the soda maker cylinder into the adapter.
4. Opens the valve on the parent / donor cylinder to release the gas.
5. Turns the shutoff valve to release the gas.
6. Turns the knob of the soda maker valve to inject gas into the cylinder.
7. You will hear gas flowing into the cylinder. Refilling takes roughly 30 seconds.
8. Once refilling is complete,stop the CO2 by turning the shutoff valve.
9. Isolates the soda maker cylinder by turning the adjuster knob.
10. Releases the residual gas by opening the dump / purge valve.
11. Removes the soda maker cylinder from the adapter.
12. Repeats the refill process for each soda maker cylinder.
13. Once finished, close the valve on the parent / donor cylinder.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Way to much to pay for an item that should be simple to use I will be returning this item.
One more item from Amazon that has not used someone who speaks English as native language to write the instructions.