|Package dimensions||27.41 x 17.6 x 5 cm; 608 Grams|
G1/2 CO2 Cylinder Refill Adapter with Hose, CO2 Tank Bottle Connector Kit for Soda Maker Filling Sodastream Tank(24inch-With Gauge)
|Price:||+ S$12.24 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ✿【Application】- The refill adapter can be used to refill small CO2 tanks from larger CO2 tank, with 2 turn on/off valves, easy to use.
- ✿【Sturdy and Durable】- Made of premium quality metal material, easy to install and durable to use.
- ✿【Specification】- The refill adapter is US CGA-320(G1/2), please make sure your CO2 tank is the same size.
- ✿【Notice】- Come with hose, used to refill your own Sodastream tank with CO2. The big CO2 bottle should have enough pressure, if it is liquid CO2 in the big bottle, invert the big CO2 bottle to inflate.
- ✿【Satisfied guarantee】- We provide lifetime money back guarantee, for any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Hose Material: Stainless Steel
Color: As shown in pictures
Hose Length: 24 inch
Model: Without Gauge, With Gauge (Optional)
Working Pressure: 3000psi
Easy to install and easy to operate.
Fits for CO2 tanks with connector.
CO2 cylinder refill adapter with hose, used to refill your own Sodastream tank with CO2.
If the small bottle thimble is very thick and cannot be inflated, please replace the thin thimble bottle, the hose will can inflate.
The big CO2 bottle should have enough pressure, if it is liquid CO2 in the big bottle, invert the big CO2 bottle to inflate.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Be very careful when using this unit. I was getting flustered because it wasn't working and accidentally opened both valves on the unit allowing the gas from my 20# CO2 tank to pass through. It literally blew the watch off my wrist and the larger CO2 bottle started trying to shoot around the room. I was able to stop it, but only just barely. It was a very scary incident.