DRESHOW 5 Pack Knotted Headwraps for Women African Turban Pre-Knotted Beanie Headwraps
Enhance your purchase
- Material: velvet & polyester, the African turban for women is custom made from premium fabric, soft, lightweight, and breathable, soft-touching, and comfy feeling.
- Size: head circumference 49-58cm/19.3"-21". One size fits most women. These fashionable turban hats are friendly to the skin and not scratchy. Perfect fit for your head and will not cause pressure on your head.
- Multi-wearing: the twisted turban with a Pre-tied knot can be worn at the front, the side, or the back. Various wear ways help Africa woman compatriots meet daily changeable outfits better. Turban headwraps can also be served as bandana, sleep hat, and chemo hat turban headscarves.
- Applicable occasions: great for daily wear, yoga, running, sports, church praying, chemo treatment, etc. African style turban not only keeps your hairstyle, absorb sweat, but also keeps you wonderful looking, making you more attractive on any occasion.
- Package: 5 pieces of multicolored stretchy turbans in one parcel, multi styles make your life a different experience. Hand wash is best.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
DRESHOW 5 Pack African Pattern Knot Women Turban Beanie Pre-Tied Bonnet Flower Hand-wraps Skull cap Hand-wears Autumn Winter
--Variety Occasions: This pre-knotted turban for women can be used for indoor and outdoor, Work, Party, Prom, Gym, Traveling and exercise, when you want to keep your hair from being messy, can dress them all different ways with hair scrunchies.
--what you get: Purchased the DRESHOW African turban head wrap, you can get 5 pack turban hats, you can wear a different one depending on your outfits and mood every day.
--Washing Instruction: Please NOTICE: DON’T WASH the turban African print by machine, because the pre-knotted is held in the turban hat with glue, not sewn.
The color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.