|Bike Type||Folding Bike|
|Brake Type||Linear Pull|
|Frame Material||Aluminum, Steel|
|Number of speeds||7|
|Wheel Size||20 Inches|
|Manufacturer||shen zhen shi mei da hang ke ji you xian gong si|
|Manufacturer reference||Mariner I7|
|Package dimensions||85.09 x 65.79 x 33.53 cm; 12.4 Kilograms|
Dahon Mariner I7 Folding Bike, Lightweight Aluminium Frame 7-Speed Shimano Gears 20” Foldable Bicycle for Adults
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Bike type||Folding Bike|
|Wheel size||20 Inches|
|Number of speeds||7|
About this item
- The DAHON Advantage - DAHON is the undisputed champion of folding bikes. Join our family of millions of cyclists powered by our leading technology.
- Adjustable Handlepost & Seatpost - Equipped with forged alloy radius telescope with fusion technology, the handlepost and seatpost can be adjusted to give you greater comfort.
- Durable Aluminum Alloy Frame - The Mariner i7 folding bike’s frame is constructed from a lightweight dalloy sonus tubeset and a DAHON patented Jaws hinge plus Deltec.
- Shimano Rear Hub & Schwalbe Tires - A genuine Shimano rear hub gives you the opportunity to cruise or shift into higher gear. This folding bike features 20-inch Schwalbe Citizen K-GUARD tires.
- Lightweight Folding Bikes - Designed for leisure and daily commuting, this DAHON 20" folding bike has a folded size of 32”x 13” x 26” and weighs 27.34lbs. It is quite compact and can be easily stowed away into the trunk of most cars. Suitable for a rider height from 4’9” to 6’2” and a maximum rider weight of 230lbs.
In the 1970s, the idea of “folding green transportation” came to mind when Dr. David T. Hon was commuting to and from UCLA to earn his PhD in physics.
Every day, he had to remove the wheel of his bike to stuff it into his car, parked far away on campus.
Years later, after pioneering laser technology with great success at Hughes Research Center, Dr. Hon gave up his budding career to finally focus on his vision for “folding green transportation”.
Today, headquartered in Olney, Illinois, DAHON has become the undisputed champion of folding bikes, with millions of users.
DAHON Mariner i7 Lightweight and Easy Folding Bike with Rear Rack
The DAHON Mariner i7 20″ 7-Speed folding bike is a wonderful addition to the range of popular DAHON bikes on the market. Upon folding, it becomes extremely compact and can be simply stored in the smallest of spaces. This also makes it easier to take it any place.
Mariner i7 is here to make your life easier.
Frame: Lightweight Dalloy Sonus Tubeset, DAHON patented Jaws Hinge plus Deltec
Fork: Smooth Riding and Stable Hi-Ten Steel Blades and Steerer
Handlepost: Forged Alloy Radius Telescope w/Fusion Technology, Adjustable
Brake Levers: Apse 3 Finger Composite
Brake: Apse Alloy 110mm V-Brakes
Freewheel: SHIMANO Sprocket for internal hub 16T
Cranks: 38 Tooth/Double Chain Cover
Chain: KMC S1
Pedals: foldable, resin body
Rims: 20” lightweight aluminum rims
Rear Hub: SHIMANO internal hub gear SG-C3001-7R NEXUS 7-Speed for roller brake 32H
Tires: Schwalbe Citizen K-GUARD
Seatpost: Leechi Custom 6061 Aluminum, φ33.9*580mm
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|