|Educational Objective(s)||Social and Emotional Learning|
|Number of Pieces||55|
|Material Type(s)||Card stock|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package dimensions||13.5 x 8.9 x 2.1 cm; 193 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Dealing in Feelings Emotions Cards-Feelings Flash Cards for improving Social Skills, Empathy, and Understanding Facial Expressions. Feeling Cards for Therapy, Toddlers and Special Needs Children.
Enhance your purchase
- DEVELOPED BY AN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Dealing in Feelings emotions flashcards have been designed to help children identify and express feelings. 26 Different emotions are depicted in full color.
- DEVELOPS EMOTIONAL RECOGNITION SKILLS- Feelings flashcards can help children develop an emotional vocabulary as they learn about feelings in themselves and others. Real facial expressions are depicted rather than drawings or emoticons making the cards highly appealing to children.
- PERFECT THERAPY RESOURCE for school counselors, speech pathologists and psychologists. They are also fun way to teach emotions words. An excellent counseling resource. Suggested therapy questions and fun card game ideas included.
- IDEAL FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM, developmental disabilities, ADHD or other special needs.. For children who find it difficult to read expressions or talk about their own feelings, these cards are an invaluable resource.
- Versatile card pack with matching pairs. Perfect for fun card games such as Memory and Go Fish.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dealing in Feelings- Feelings are a big deal! Essential to children's emotional and social development is their ability to recognise feelings in themselves and others. Dealing in Feelings emotions cards are perfect for children who have difficulty recognising facial expressions, naming feelings or talking about and coping with their emotions. For some children the ability to recognise and read facial expressions can take longer to develop. These colourful feelings cards are an ideal resource designed to specifically help children learn about and express their emotions. School Counselors, therapists, speech therapists will find these cards a great resource. Teachers will find them perfect for social and emotional learning. Parents will find them an ideal way to help children to name and talk about feelings. Great for preschoolers and toddlers. These beautiful cards depict a range of children of different ages from diverse cultural backgrounds. Easy to use, the cards come with an Emotions Word key card so no more guessing what the feeling shown on the card is! 26 different feelings depicted. Suggested games and questions for therapists included. Each card has a matched pair, making the pack perfect for fun card games such as Memory and Go Fish. A great way to end a counselling session. Designed for use with children aged 4 and over.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|