|Manufacturer||Amdanga Self Help Group|
|Package dimensions||12.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm; 200 Grams|
Delight Foods Premium Bengali Bori (Moong Bori 200G (100G X 2)) - Grocery
Enhance your purchase
- Prepared using the finest grade sona moong dal our moong bori is 100% natural, chemical free & is superior in quality. Each batch is carefully processed and packed to ensure the authentic flavour and texture. Make your food more flavourful by adding a cup of moong bori in it
- Bori is a sun dried lentil dumpling, used in various bengali cuisines such as sukto, maacher jhol, niramish jhol, etc. Prepared using various lentils such as urad, matar, masoor & posto dana, bori is considered to be one of the most essential ingredient in a bengali household/ kitchen
- Storage Instructions: Store in an dry place, away from heat and sunlight
- Total Weight: 200 gm (Each 100 gm)
- Package Contents: 2 x 100 gm of Bengali Bori; Shelf Life: 179 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Usage: Used in various bengali cuisines such as sukto, aloo bori jhol, maacher jhol, niramish jhol, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Prepared using the finest grade Sona Moong dal our Moong Bori is 100% natural, chemical free & is superior in quality. Each batch is carefully processed and packed to ensure the authentic flavour and texture. Make your food more flavourful by adding a cup of Moong Bori in it. Deep fry and use it as an accompaniment with your meal or saute the bori with a bit of oil before adding it to your recipes. Bori is a sun dried lentil dumpling, used in various Bengali cuisines such as Sukto, Maacher Jhol, Niramish Jhol, etc. Prepared using various lentils such as Urad, Matar, Masoor & Posto Dana, Bori is considered to be one of the most essential ingredient in a Bengali household/ kitchen. Unlike olden days, the busy lifestyle & lack of space makes it hard to prepare them at home. But, we understand nothing can replace a nostalgic hometown meal. So, we bring you the most authentic range of Boris from West Bengal. Traditionally prepared in a hygienic kitchen by women from a self help group in Kolkata. Now cook a delicious Bengali spread for your loved ones using our Authentic Bengal Collection.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|