Depend Night Defense Incontinence Underwear for Men, Overnight, Disposable, Size XL, 24 Count (2 Packs of 12) (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||(S$1.84 / Count) + S$37.26 Delivery|
- Overnight incontinence underwear provides heavy protection for a good night's sleep with Your Best Comfort and Protection Guaranteed
- Our most absorbent men's incontinence briefs keep you dry and help prevent leaks for up to 12 hours
- Fast absorption from Confidence Core Technology and form-fitting elastic strands for a snug, discreet, underwear-like fit, unlike bulky adult diapers
- Size extra large (34-64 inch waist) incontinence overnight underwear comes in a masculine grey color
- Pack contains 24 (2 packs of 12) disposable underwear; Always ships in a discreet box, FSA-eligible in the U.S.; Packaging may vary from image shown
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sleep through the night with Your Best Comfort and Protection Guaranteed with Depend Night Defense Overnight Incontinence Underwear for Men. Specifically designed for nighttime use, rest easy with up to 12 hours of incontinence protection. Featuring fast absorption from Confidence Core Technology, this incontinence overnight underwear for men also traps and locks in odor. The form-fitting LYCRA strands help ensure a comfortable fit for heavy protection against overactive bladder leakage while lying down. Snug, brief-like leg openings have all-around elastics for a close-to-body fit - just step in and pull on, unlike bulky adult diapers. These comfortable incontinence briefs are discreet under clothing and pajamas, and come in a masculine, grey color.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Overall, the design differences lead to less leakage at night compared to the Fit-Flex, even while side sleeping. The Night Defense briefs also seem to hold weight better during the day. The only drawback is that these are a bit scratchier against your most delicate areas. For that reason I would not wear these during the day, every day, in place of the Fit-Flex. The Fit-Flex are going to be more comfortable to walk around in. That's a shame because I feel more confident that the Night Defense will hold leakage better. But it's a trade-off.
The Night Defense briefs are also between 2x - 3x more expensive that the Fit-Flex, so you have to factor the cost in as well. Overall though, these are a good product design and I would just ask the company to try to improve the scratchiness, especially in front. If they can do that, they will have a really great incontinence brief that will be good for both day and night.