Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Lavender & Twilight Jasmine, 7.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
- PROTECT AGAINST GERMS: Kills 99.9 percent of germs (bacteria encountered in household settings).
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dial(R) Healthier Skin. Healthier You(R).
Healthier skin. Healthier us.
Dial is confident that our products will leave your skin feeling healthy.
Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
- Moisturizing as it cleans, Dial brand hand soap formulas keep even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented and clean.
- Experience the luxurious, creamy lather with hand soap that is gentle for even the smallest hands.
- Formulated with antibacterial ingredients, these hand soaps are tough on germs but gentle on skin.
Enjoy the Benefits of Dial Liquid Hand Soap!
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The scent was disappointing though because I was expecting more of a "clean / fresh" scent from the name "White Tea" but it's a hard to describe scent. It's an artificial scent I've smelt before, kinda reminds me of an artificial Cotton Candy scent but not as sweet. It's still a slightly sweet, slightly musky artificial scent that I don't particularly care for but I got this for the bottle so it was fine.
The bottle states only to refill with Dial refill but I tried using another foaming soap refill and it works fine so far. I just ordered another bottle in a different scent.
One thing you should be careful with, is to avoid shipping this with any items that may be damaged if this soap leaks. The packaging is very flimsy. The bottle is "held" in place with a flimsy paper cutout and put in a plastic bag that just has one folded end glued together. Problem is, there are big holes at both sides of the folded ends so if the pump turns during the shipping you could end up with a soapy mess. (This is possible cuz in this same shipment my NYX chubby plastic pencil snapped cleanly in two and my other items weren't even heavy! Thankfully the soap didn't leak and my silks and other items didn't get damaged.)
It's even thinner consistency than hand sanitizer. Waste of money.