|Age Range Description||Infant|
|Item model number||MKEC-XL28_MODELNO|
|Product Dimensions||39.5 x 24.59 x 30.48 cm; 4.38 Kilograms|
ECO BOOM Baby Bamboo Diapers Infant Nature Disposable Diapers Eco Friendly Nappies for Babies 84 Count-Pack Size 5 Diapers(26lb+)
|Price:||(S$1.01 / Count) + S$59.46 Delivery|
About this item
- Environmental-friendly and skin-friendly: Use of quality bamboo fiber on both of its back and top sheets, Uses TCF (total chlorine free) pulp, which is the most advanced none-chlorine bleaching treatment.
- Naturally hypoallergenic making it ideal for babies with sensitive skin. Made from bamboo, it is extremely soft and silky to the touch, yet strong and absorbent.
- Uses SUMITOMO S.A.P imported from Japan, which ranks in the top one in the whole S.A.P industry. Easy for absorption and good moisture retaining ability.
- Big-ear type side tape can provide triple elasticity. Super flexibility ensures not to be too tight on baby’s waist. The Velcro tape material also avoids cutting from Baby’s tender skin.
- Fluorescent agent is excluded from the adhesive and glue inside the diaper. Natural aloe oil is added into the surface of this diaper to protect and nourish the baby’s skin. The following substances are definately not included in our diapers, such as Chlorine. Alcohol , Phthalates, Latex, PVC, TBT.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ECO BOOM Baby Bamboo Diapers Infant Nature Disposable Diapers Eco Friendly Nappies for Babies Size XL 84 Count-Pack
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Aside from that, I liked the diapers. My child never got diaper rash and they didn't leak. I would still be using them if they were biodegradable.
Something that I'm unsure of, I'd if they are really 100% compostable as the product info claims. Would be great to have clear info on this as it is the number 1 reason why I chose them.
My only gripe is that they're not in stock right now!!!!
Update 12/12/18: 2nd gripe.... They're not subscribe and save anymore. They're too expensive to buy without that discount. Oh well... Now I'll experiment with other diapers.
Got these because our fav poof is on backorder and Andy pandy was more $$ wish I had spent more. My daughter keeps waking up early because she is soaked in pee each morning. These are fine if you plan on changing every two outs but a long car ride or overnight doesn’t work.