- CLASSIC WORKWEAR: This pant is designed with a fit that sits below waist & slim in seat and thigh with straight leg. It's made with a wrinkle-resistant poly/cotton fabric blend with a stain-release finish for enhanced durability.
- STURDY FUNCTIONALITY: Our popular slim work pant is great on and off the job, featuring tunnel belt loops, a hook-&-eye waist closure with heavy-duty brass zipper, side seam front pockets & back welt pockets for flap-free contour, plus a center crease
- QUALITY & COMFORT: Our pants are made with quality, comfort & value in mind. Our workwear products have distinctive designs with attention to detail on every garment, including easy care wrinkle resistant fabrics, roomy pockets & sturdy zippers & buttons
- TRUSTED NAME: The world's leading performance workwear brand, Dickies has been making quality workwear & apparel since 1922. All Dickies clothing offers superior craftsmanship & unmatched value to deliver classic style & long-lasting comfort every day.
- We make jeans, outerwear, school & work uniforms, sports shirts, kids wear, hats, socks, underwear, boots, gloves, belts, eyewear, backpacks, bags & much more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dickies Men’s Slim Fit Straight Leg Work Pant sits below the waist and has a slim fit through the seat and thigh. Made with a crisp, wrinkle-resistant polyester/cotton twill work cloth, it's woven for durability and longevity. The stain-release finish prevents stains from setting in. This pant has staying power with a 2-piece work pant waistband and our signature tunnel belt loops providing enhanced support for belts.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm; 241 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 November 2008
- Manufacturer : Williamson Dickie Mfg Co.
- ASIN : B002XFI868
- Item model number : WP873
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 1,762 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I currently work in a restaurant where I am required to wear black pants, and I used to wear cheap walmart slacks everyday, but these have become my new favorite. They have a good straight leg shape that also gives an indirect recognition that you do indeed have a butt, but without over announcing it like a pair of tight jeans would. The waist felt slightly snug the first time I wore them, but since then they have felt very comfortable. Depending on the pants, I wear either a 32 or 33 waist, but as 32s, these have a nice slim fit to them that won't allow them to sag, which is perfect for running back and forth at work. I'm 5'11" and 175 lbs, and the fit feels great on my legs as well. The material is very sturdy, as anybody who has worn dickies before would know, and therefore can withstand a good amount of abuse.
There seems to be some conflicting opinions in the reviews regarding the fit of these pants - perhaps I can clarify. They are not slim fit in the sense that a modernly fashionable young man may think. By this I mean that they are not skinny jeans, they are not your girlfriends jeans, and they are not super butt hugging cowboy pants. They are, however, slim fit in a sense that a modern businessman may think, who can discern the difference between a casual style slack pant and a slim fit slack pant. In other words, there is definitely going to be some room between your legs and the pants, but they won't appear baggy. They'll look much more like straight leg jeans.
I give these five stars as they perfectly fulfill my needs. They are not my favorite pants by any means, and I personally would very rarely wear them to any place except for work. But, I still do wear them almost every day, they are very reliable, and I am very happy with them.
Basically the fit is just right.
Reviewed in the United States on 15 June 2016
Basically the fit is just right.
Slightly shorter rise in front and back. Still fits over my boots just fine. These are not skinny jeans. Best dickies I’ve ever worn.