DisplayPort to DisplayPort 6 Feet Cable, Benfei DP to DP Male to Male Cable Gold-Plated Cord, Supports 4K@60Hz, 2K@144Hz Compatible for Lenovo, Dell, HP, ASUS and More
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bidirectional DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 6 Feet Black. Connect a DisplayPort compatible PC to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort. Or Connect a DisplayPort compatabile PC and laptop to a monitor with Displayport.
- Transmits HD audio and video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160, Ultra HD) and 1080P (Full HD), and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding combine together to provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Benfei DisplayPort 1.2 to DisplayPort 4K@60Hz 6 Feet Cable - Black is designed for connecting DisplayPort1.1 and 1.2 equipped computer systems to DisplayPort equipped monitors, providing optimal video quality up to 4K(3840*2160) Ultra HD resolution and supporting 3D. It is a cost-effective solution to allow your DisplayPort computer to work with the DisplayPort display for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more.
- Input: Latching 20 pin DisplayPort Male
- Output: Latching 20 pin DisplayPort Male
- PC resolution supported: 4Kx2K, including 3840x2160@60Hz, 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, 1080p ,800x600, 1024x768, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080
- HDTV resolution supported: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i,1080p,2560*1440,2560*1600,3840*2160
- Audio: 7.1 Channel surround audio
- Desktops and laptops with an available DisplayPort output
What's in the Package
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter - Black
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support .
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In short - it does what it's meant to.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have never had a cable go bad before now. The cable worked fine for around five months and I didn't think anything about it. It was a cable sitting behind my desktop and monitor, not a phone cable I plug and unplug on a daily basis. I noticed some flickering on my monitor and the first thing I thought was my monitor was going bad! My monitor was only three months old so I was upset. I decided to keep an eye on it for a few days and see what happened. A few days later when I turned my computer on, one side of the screen was higher then the other side! I restarted my computer and it was the same. I unplugged this cable, and plugged it back in and the screen went back to normal. A few days later it happened again. Unplug and re plug, fixed. I tried plugging the cable into the other display port output on my video card, same issue. Flickering and problems. Restarting the computer does not fix it, restarting the monitor does not fix it, only unplugging the cable and only for a short time before the flicker comes back.