Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Frida Mom Disposable High Waist C-Section Postpartum Underwear | Super Soft, Stretchy, Breathable, Wicking, Latex-free (8 count)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- SUPER STRETCHY ALL OVER: Super stretchy underwear designed to keep any other recovery layers in place without compromising comfort.
- MESH-FREE MICROFIBER + SPANDEX MATERIAL: Super soft, breathable, latex-free versus the see-through, fishnet-like hospital version that rolls down.
- HIGH WAIST BRIEF: Designed with supportive high waistband to not roll down over incision bandage during c section recovery
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: Size Regular fits waist 28" to 42" stretched; Size Petite fits waist 23" - 34" stretched. Also available in boyshort cut
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, Fridet the MomWasher, and the best selling baby care kits
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Super soft, seamless, and stretchy underwear with high-waisted design to cover your c-section incision without compromising comfort. The mesh-free microfiber material feels like cotton, but it's disposable - you'll have enough laundry on your hands. Perfect for postpartum c-section recovery needs, no hospital thievery required. Now that's what we call smarty pants. C what we did there?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They are soft and stretchy. They are better than the underwear that the hospital gives you to start with.
They are even better when paired with the C-section panties by UpSpring. A) because it helps decrease the friction between the silicone strip and the Scar early on. I hated using the C-Panties until about two weeks after the operation (With my second C-section). This being my third I was able to pair these reusable C-section underwear and my C-panties from day 2. And B) My recovery time is going better than my previous ones! I feel a lot better moving around.
The one and only down fall (imo) is the fact that they are so soft and stretchy that they don't hold up to you needing to scratch your booty, or change out a pad. The sticky adhesive on the pads seem to have a death grip on the fabric that's used. This is only a minor setback though.
If you're looking at getting these I would highly recommend, though remember to get more than one package because they are most definitely a one time use, and they will make you want more when you're on your last pair.
I hope this helps and Good luck with your recovery!
Cons - Pad sticks too tightly to fabric and rips layers apart when you replace pad, leg holes on briefs too small for larger thigh women (although they stretch out after wear)
I am size 14 and these were pretty tight getting on and juuuuust covered my massive ass. However they stretch out as you wear them. I don't recommend if you have a bigger than size 14 bottom or large thighs.
However after they ran out, I wore the mesh undies from hospital, and I did appreciate how much more comfortable these are than the hospital undies.