|Number of Pieces||6|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Color||Pink, Violet, Teal, Yellow, Green, & Brown|
|Release date||19 August 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 8 years|
|Item model number||DOADOT-103-6|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 3.81 x 12.7 cm|
Do A Dot Art! Markers Brilliant Washable 6 pack, The Original Dot Marker
- NO CUPS, NO BRUSH, NO MESS, Brilliant washable dot markers are easy set up clean up. Comes with 6 non-toxic colors Pink,Teal, Violet, Lime Green, Sunflower Yellow, and Brown in no spill, no splash bottles. Perfect for all of your arts and crafts projects
- MADE IN THE USA using only the highest quality materials and standards to ensure kids have endless fun, and parents and teachers have piece of mind. All Do A Dot Art! markers are GLUTEN FREE and LATEX FREE
- PROMOTES EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT designed for layered learning, developing hand eye coordination and color recognition. Easy to use, perfect for toddler, preschool and kindergarten arts and crafts projects. DRIES QUICKLY
- EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS, with generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art! markers have MORE PAINT than other dot markers. Just twist off the cap and let the creativity begin
- FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES. Do A Dot Art! markers have a large sponge tip dauber that never dries out, and makes a perfect dot every time. Kids love dabbing, dotting, mixing, blending and layeriing colors to create their own masterpieces!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do A Dot Art! Where imagination begins with a little dot. For the past 24 years kids all over the world have been "dotting" with Do A Dot Art! The Original Dot Marker. Do A Dot Art! has become a staple art product in homes and preschools around the world. Parents and teachers love that its so easy for their children to create fun, imaginative open ended works of art, with limitless possibilities by simply twisting off the cap and letting imaginations run wild. Do A Dot Art! is designed and manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality materials and tested to the highest standards. Rest easy knowing your children are using quality products manufactured in our own factory and packed with love and care. Arts and crafts just got easier, and cleaner, with Do A Dot Art! Each marker has a large sponge tip dauber that will never dry out, and makes a perfect dot every time. Do A Dot Art! markers have bold pigments and bright colors that dry fast. Perfect for layering, blending, mixing colors, and covering a lot of space. Do A Dot Art! Brilliant marker set comes with 6 washable markers, Pink, Teal, Violet, Lime Green, Sunflower Yellow, and Brown. Come see why Do A Dot Art! is the number one art medium used in preschools and elementary schools around the world!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: I loved these when I bought them, but I love them even more now! They lasted 3.5 years! They are only just now starting to fall apart, the fabric on the tips is starting to come off. But even after years of so much use (and 2 kids!) they aren’t showing any signs of drying out. My 3 year old dots until there is a puddle, and his walls are covered with dot markered pictures, I am so impressed that these things still have ink! If he didn’t drag them along the page half the time they probably wouldn’t be falling apart either. But even so, to last 3.5 years is fantastic!
You are paying a premium for these, but making it easier for small hands and the lack of mess, It's worth the extra money.
( I do wish they were a little bit cheaper, hint hint ) .
These are definitely neater than regular paint. But they are soooo hard to get off of hands, arms and legs. I had to scrub to get it off - and it took much longer than I would have hoped.
That said, the colors in this set are beautiful. The dots work really well. And they seem to last long if you wet the tips.
A possible solution is wearing a long-sleeve smock and casual pants!