|Package dimensions||16.69 x 7.7 x 3.2 cm; 281 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$9.32 delivery
Docking Station, USB C Hub, TOTU 9 in 1 Triple Display Docking Station with Collage Display Mode, Dual 4K HDMI, VGA, 100W PD, 3 USB 3.0 and TF/SD Card Reader for MacBook Pro Air and Type-C Laptops
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Widely Compatible Multi-functional USB C Docking Station: A USB-C expansion hub for MacBook/MacBook Pro 2016 or above, MacBook Air 2018 or above, Mac Pro 2019, Google Chromebook Pixel, Huawei MateBook/MateBook Pro, Dell, Surface Book2/Pro7/Go, HP, Lenovo, and Samsung S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, Note 9, Note 8, Huawei New version phones and other Type C laptops who support Display Alt mode and Power delivery.
- UHD 4K Output & Multi-Display: Mirror, extend or collage your screen are implementable now, which giving you an unprecedented visual experience. You can directly stream your screens to HDTV, monitor or projector easily, highly increase your working efficiency. It supports a Dual HDMI display up to 3840x2160@30Hz, or 1920x1080@60Hz with VGA. If you want to know more about resolution for each connected ports, please refer to the product description.
- Collage Mode for Windows System: Collage display feature saves a lot of power, enhances performance capability, and offers bezel correction in order to display a single continuous image across multiple panels. In this mode, you can let your imagination run wild and decorate your desktop with a unique view. Your laptop screen will become black under this mode.
- 100W PD Powering & Super-Speed Data Transmission: The PD port on the hub supports Max.100W fast charging for your laptop. The 3 USB 3.0 ports support transmission speed up to 5 Gbps, which is 10X faster than USB 2.0. You can easy access to your files more speedy within seconds. It is suggested to joint your laptop power cable when you are connecting external high-power devices such as a flash drive, hard drive, printer, etc.
- Slim & Portable Design: TOTU USB Type C Hub has a ready-to-go design. With aluminum appearance case and only 2.48 Oz, you can just put it into your pocket and it is perfect for business trip or travelling. An additional pouch is provided for scratch-resistant and easy carrying.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Multiple and Ultra HD Display
This tiny functional Hub makes multiple displays possible and incredible. It helps connect up to 3 external monitors in a mirror or non-mirror way.
For Mac OS system
Mirror Mode: your external monitor(s) will display as same as your MacBook screen. The external screen(s) will reach the resolution of 4K@30Hz if you connect only HDMI port(s). No matter VGA port is used alone or together with HDMI port(s), the resolution will be 1080P.
Non-Mirror mode: All external monitors will display identical but different from the MacBook.
For Windows System
Mirror Mode: external 4K@30Hz is achievable only when 1 HDMI port is connected. If the 2 HDMI ports are connected simultaneously, or with VGA, the resolution will be1080P.
Non-Mirror mode: resolutions are same as mirror mode. If you connect 3 external monitors under this mode, HDMI 1 and VGA monitor will only show same display, like above picture.
Tips: to achieve above mentioned resolutions, please make sure that your monitors support those highest resolutions and manage your settings correctly.
2. Collage Mode for Windows System
With Windows system, you are able to expand your field of vision greatly by getting 2 continual display on 2 different monitors. Your laptop screen will be black under this mode.
3. Compatibility Requirements
1. Make sure that the Type C port of your MacBook/Laptop supports DisplayPort Alt Mode (If not, then all current hubs in the market cannot help it connect to an external monitor as there is no video output from the host port) and Power Delivery.
2. The Type C port on your device should be Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4, you can also check with the manufacturer or operator of your device for confirmation.
3. For better data transmission, please make sure that your connected cables are in good condition and plugged in properly.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Build quality is the same as the other docks, with a sturdy metal enclosure. The two HDMI ports plus the old-school RGB connector or perfect for multi-monitor setups, or if you still need to connect to a projector that only has a VGA connector - plenty of conference rooms still out there that need to be updated. Everything just works, transfer speeds and charging times are as you'd expect via USB-C. Very happy & would buy again.
I only have two monitors so I did try triple display mode. But I tried HDMI+VGA and HDMI+HDMI, all work well.
The only downside, and something I knew from the start is that there was no Ethernet on this device. That said, it more than makes up for it with the number of display options even VGA in the case you need it.