|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct heat and sunlight.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Caffeine Content||Caffeine Free|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 20 x 20 cm; 300 Grams|
Dongsuh Food Barley Tea 300g 韩国大麦茶 - By Food People,
|Price:||(S$17.33 / kilogram)|
Enhance your purchase
- Product of Korea.
- Dongseo barley tea from South Korea.
- Store in a cool place.
- It is also used as a caffeine free coffee substitute in american cuisine.
- Item display weight: 300.0 grams
Frequently bought together
Barley tea is a tisane made from roasted barley popular in Japanese and Korean cuisine. In Japan this tea is regarded as a cooling summer beverage but in Korea it is served year-round hot in winter and cold in summer.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 20 x 20 cm; 300 Grams
- Manufacturer : Dongseo
- ASIN : B0038L2L0A
- Manufacturer reference : 2018-01-26-0867
- Country/Region Produced In : Korea, Republic of
- Customer reviews: