|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Product Dimensions||17.02 x 6.1 x 4.06 cm; 880 Grams|
Nooie Video Doorbell Camera with Chime, Wireless Smart Camera Doorbell with 2k Resolution, Dual Band 2.4/5Ghz, Human Detection, 2-Way Audio, Built-in Siren, IP66 Waterproof, Easy Installation
Enhance your purchase
- Crystal-Clear 2K Imaging: Nooie Cam Doorbell utilizes a 2K resolution camera to provide you with a perfectly clear view of what’s happening in front of your house. The 2K video contains twice the pixels of the typical 1080P cameras, resulting in enhanced imaging that captures every detail.
- Two-Way Audio & Quick Responses: Listen and speak to visitors at the door with two-way audio or reply with pre-recorded messages if you are busy.
- Advanced Human Detection Algorithm: Nooie Cam Doorbell uses an advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor and Human Detection algorithm to achieve accurate person alerts. This means, when a motion is detected, Nooie Cam Doorbell is able to tell whether it’s from a person or not.
- Easy Installation: Nooie’s battery-powered doorbell requires no wiring or professionals. Simply use the included wall mounts and tamper-proof screws to put it on any wall surfaces.
- Secure Cloud or Card: Nooie supports both MicroSD card (up to 128G, card slot in the Base Station with Chime) and cloud storage (Event Recordings). You data will always be secure.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nooie 2K Video Doorbell Camera, guard and protect what matters to you, keep tabs on home remotely 24/7.
1. 30-day return policy & 2-year limited warranty
2. Timely customer service via email@example.com
1. Support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wifi.
2. Wifi password less than 31 words.
【Tips for Cloud Storage】
1. 7x24 continuous recording, view motion alerts when motion detected.
2. Cloud storage will only save 7-day records, automatically deleted after 7-day.
【Tips for Micro SD Card Storage】
1. Motion detected recording: view 1-minute video alerts.
2. Continuous recording: New recording will cover old recording automatically when card is full.
When it's off, only record during motion detection.
Field of View:158°
Battery Capacity: 10,000mAh
Motion Detection :PIR Sensor and human-shape detection
Night Vision: 940nm infrared LEDs with a range up to 20ft
Audio: Anti noise 2-way audio
Resolution: 2K resolution/ H.264
Fireproof Rating: UL94 V-0
Micro SD card (not included): 256G, above Class 6
Compatibility: Supports iOS 8.0+, Android 4.4+, iPad
1 x Nooie Cam Doorbell
1 x User Manual
Base Station with Chime
1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery with Type-C Port
1 x Type-C Charging Cable
1 x Network Cable
1 x Wall Mount Plates (flat & 15°)
1 x Pin (for security lock)
1 x Concrete &Wood Screws
1 x Anchors
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this review. I hope the information that I've provided helps make your decision a little easier.
The item arrived quickly and was very well packaged. It included everything I needed for installation, right down to the screws (INCLUDING both an angled AND flat mount..I had to pay extra for the angled mount with my other smart doorbell).
Set up was a breeze and I had no problems pairing the doorbell with the included Chime unit. The Nooie app is intuitive and very easy to navigate, making it very simple to adjust the settings for your doorbell.
Speaking of settings, I cannot rave enough about the motion detection. My previous doorbell would send an alert when a leaf blew across the front porch, yet miss an entire gaggle of guests approaching my front door. The Nooie doorbell offers a human detection feature so all those non-human movements can be filtered out (no worries, you can disable this feature if you simply MUST see that leaf blowing across your porch). Also, the Nooie doorbell offers a range of motion detection that actually seems to work (my other doorbell was haphazard in sensitivity...sometimes it would literally pick up traffic on the highway--and usually that would happen at 3:00 a.m.). With Nooie, I'm getting consistent motion alerts for the area that includes the front of my house and my driveway.
Installation was very easy. I was even able to use the existing holes from my previous doorbell's location. The included angled mount vastly improves motion detection and views when installing your doorbell, and for myself it angled my doorbell just enough to keep the sun from affecting picture quality so I never lose the view of my walkway or driveway.
Finally, I want to reiterate the main reason I purchased this is because my other doorbell kept dropping its connection. I have not had a single dropped connection since installing this doorbell. Couple that with zero false motion alerts and I am one happy camper.
I love the 2K picture quality and the night vision quality as well. I also greatly appreciate the option to either pay for cloud storage or simply use the micro SD option inside the chime unit. Initially, I was worried about battery life, especially since I know batteries tend to drain quickly during cold weather. We've experienced our coldest days recently (down in the low single digits) AND I've been accessing the live view on my doorbell a crazy number of times and my battery is only down to 98%, so I'm happy. Plus, I like the idea of being able to install another one of these at our basement patio door which does not have an existing hard wire option.
That's really my only "con." I already see the need for another one!
You really cannot beat Nooie for quality, and this doorbell is no exception. It is well built, offers incredible picture quality, works seamlessly with my Nooie app AND Alexa, and is honestly just very aesthetically pleasing. Try Nooie, I love it!
The packaging of the Nooie Doorbell is fantastic (see pictures attached). The product itself looks and feels very well made. It comes with two wall mounting alternatives (facing front at 0 degrees, or angled at 15 degrees) which is very helpful. The 0 degree option worked fine for me.
Also included is a base station that needs to be plugged into a wall jack. The Ring did not come with this. When the Doorbell Cam is setup and functional, when someone rings the doorbell, you hear it on the base station as well as get notification on the phone.
After charging the included battery for a few hours, I proceeded to setup the camera using the wifi option for the base station (instead of the wired option). The insturctions for the setup are simple but one needs to follow these PRECISELY. I tried to wing it and the setup would not complete successfully. As a final resort, I opened the setup instructions and followed those steps exactly. This time the setup was completed successfully and without any hitch. One needs to be careful with the network selection and following the provided instructions in correct order. The next issue I ran into was with the speaker on the doorbell cam. Whenever I answered the doorbell on my phone, everything worked except that whatever I spoke on the phone could not be heard at the Cam end. Again, the short manual had a solution for this issue which worked for me - has to do with the security setting on the home router.
With all setup issues resolved, the doorbell cam was fully functional. The picture is absolutely fantastic - much better than with my Ring. The night vision with the Nooie Cam is also very good and clear. Audio on the phone end is great, and the audio on the Cam end is adequate.
What I really love about this particular doorbell is that the motion detection always seems to recognise and inform your phone about having detected a person. It did not do that with the cat. Also, video recordings of detection events can be saved on a MicroSD card (upto 128 Gig capacity). This is a huge money saver when compared to the Ring where you need to pay mothly fees for cloud storage of event videos. Paid cloud storage of videos is optional for the Nooie Doorbell Cam if for some reason you want to do that.
Compatibility with Alexa is another great feature of this doorbell cam. In all fairness, you can do the same with the Ring as well.
The Quick Respose feature for answering the doorbell ring from your phone is an excellent feature which I found to be quite unique.
This doobell is really well designed with many, many great features. Based on my experience with other Nooie products, I expect this product to provide excellent service for a long time. If there is an issue, Nooie has a 30-day return policy as well as 2-year warranty on this product. Customer service can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you don't have SD card, you have to pay for the online storage
3. Zoning is very limited. It's either 1 zone or no zone. 🤔
4. When someone comes, alert is not good like ring doorbell. Ring sends alert notification on chime and phone as well. Can't set customized sounds for alerts in Nooie.
5. Back plate is a joke. Doorbell didn't snap in right, I had to remove the tiny screw from the back plate and put the tiny spring in place so that the doorbell can snap in place.
6. Battery is worse, drained 30% in 4 days.
7. It won't save more then 15 seconds of alert
8. Even with SD card, instant alerts are not available.
UPDATE: NOOIE SENT ME AN EMAIL AND ASKED ME TO REMOVE THE REVIEW OR CHANGE IT TO 5 STAR TO GET REFUND. DISGUSTING.
This doorbell seems to keep connected and gives us a great picture too.
Easy to install and hook up to the app.
Appealing to look at.
Overall very happy!