Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Baby Unscented, 32 Ounce)
|Price:||+ S$16.14 Delivery|
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets and more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste and has a positive environmental impact!
Amazon International Store
Prime members enjoy FREE International Delivery with no minimum spend on items from Amazon US. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin and babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My recipe for granite countertop cleaner is:
4 teaspoons Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap
4 teaspoons Rubbing Alcohol
10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
10 drops Citrus Essential Oil (I use grapefruit but you can use whatever you like)
Top off bottle with distilled water.
Super easy and cleans throughly and smells awesome.
It has a light oil consistency and looks opaque in color. Once you apply it to your wet skin, it lathers up wonderfully rich. A little really does go a long way. I get that clean feeling from it, it's not harsh on my face or eyes and it's easy to rinse off. I'm a bit of a pond nerd, so the hardness of the pond is 150 PPM. There are no issues with the soap fully rinsing off, which I had read was a concern from some other reviewers. Overall, I'm happy with the product and the price and would definitely purchase again.
I hope you found my review helpful and if so, please click the yes button below. Thanks!
- foaming hand soap (Great for when you have an infant. I feel like I'm always washing my hands and the soap never seems to dry them out.)
- shampoo (I have very short hair.)
- face wash (I have extremely sensitive skin and the basic ingredients don't ever seem to cause me irritation.)
- cleaning solution for mopping my floors (I use the soap in my DYI mopping solution. It's made the task of staying away from as many harmful chemicals as possible a little easier.)
- bug spray for my indoor plants (indoor knatts freak me out. It makes me feel like my house is dirty when in reality I just need to learn to water less. This keep the bugs at bay without killing the plants.)
- bath soap for my newborn/infant (This was my initial reason for buying he soap. I wasn't sure if my newborn son was going to inherit my rediculously sensitive skin. It isn't tear free but so far it has served me very well.)
I never thought I would use it for so many things but it never seems to skip a beat.