|Safety Warning||Do Not Immerse in Water Household Use Only|
|Minimum weight recommendation||0.8 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||1.5 Kilograms|
|Material composition||BPA Free Plastic with Electronic Components|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Item model number||850T|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 20.07 x 24.38 cm; 907.18 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Dr. Brown's Bottle Warmer
|Price:||+ S$19.17 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- NOTE: Remove the internal parts of the bottles before placing in the warmer.
- Efficiently and quickly warms baby bottles and food jars
- Steam heat warms several bottles before the water chamber needs to be refilled
- Adjustable basket fits different-size baby bottles
- Easy-to-use LCD control panel. Automatically powers off after 10 minutes of no use. For use in USA and Canada only.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Dr. Brown's Electric Bottle WarmerDr. Brown's Electric Bottle Warmer effectively helps warm food and milk so that baby's hunger gets quick attention. Its spacious interior provides adequate space to place most sized jars and bottles. The easy-to-operate LCD panel lights up at night and sets off an alarm when the preferred temperature is reached. What's more, the preferred time for heating can also be saved in its memory for future use.Why You'll Love It: It's easy, efficient and fits most sized baby bottles and jars.FeaturesHeats milk and baby foodFits most sizes of baby jars and bottlesDoesn't need frequent water refillingEasy-to-use LCD panel lights up and sounds an alarm when heating is completePreferred time can be saved in the memoryAudible alarm with flashing LCD alerts when food is heatedLarge water chamberAdjustable basket
1 x Dr.Brown's Bottle Tongs/Clamps
Automatic Memory Features
For safety and convenience, this bottle warmer automatically shuts off after eight minutes and features a cycle memory to repeat preferred heating time.
Adjustable Baby Bottle Basket
Designed for warming baby bottles and food jars, the Dr. Brown's Bottle Warmer features an adjustable basket which fits different sized bottles and food jars.
Warms Breastmilk or Formula
Easy to use and operate, this unit effectively warms several bottles of breastmilk or formula before water refilling is necessary. Audio and visual alerts let you know when warming cycle is complete.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. You don't need to fill the warmer before every use and dump it after. You just fill the reservoir on the side and it's good for about 10 bottles. Kind of like a Nespresso Machine. The early months of baby care are filled with monotonous, banal tasks. This is one more that I did not need.
2. You never have to gauge how much water you need based on how much milk you have. I.e. if it's just a 2-3 oz snack for your little one, with a "submersion" warmer like Tommee Tippee you need to make sure you don't have too much fill water or the bottle will float and tip over. Too little and it will evaporate before the bottle is warm. With Dr. Browns, as long as there's water in the reservoir, you're good. The bottle sits on a mesh plastic platform and the steam envelops it, regardless of how much milk is inside.
3. It heats the bottle much faster. About 3.5 - 4 minutes for a 5 oz bottle from the refrigerator. About 6 minutes from frozen. The warmers that require submerging take longer as they need to first heat the cool tap water to near boiling before it can really begin warming the milk. The Tommee Tippee warmer, for instance, took about 7-8 minutes to heat a 5 oz bottle out of the fridge. 10-15 for a frozen bottle. It doesn't seem like a big difference, but when your baby is already screaming, it is. And RE: points 1 and 2, it's even worse if you first need to fill the warmer with the perfect amount of water first.
Now the one major CON -
This is a narrow bottle warmer designed for the narrow Dr. Brown's bottles. So if you like the wider "more like mom" bottles that are increasingly popular, many of them will not fit. However, we recently settled on the NUK Simply Natural bottles, which mimic the breast in shape but are still narrower than Tommee Tippee or ComoTomo - narrow enough to work with this bottle warmer. I highly recommend both!
Here's my review of the NUK bottle: https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R32HFY60LYLAEF?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl
Reviewed in the United States on 9 September 2019
1. Remembers the last time used and defaults to it when you turn it on.
2. Heats up bottles quickly
1. Small water tank on side. I typically have to fill it every day.
2. Slightly taller than I'd like but still fits under the cabinets. So not a real con.