|Material Type||Soft silicone nipple|
|Material type free||BPA Free|
|Material Care Instructions||Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe;|
|Number Of Items||4|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
|Bottle type||Vented Bottle|
|Item model number||SB4001-WEB|
|Product Dimensions||17.27 x 11.18 x 11.18 cm; 113.4 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Dr. Brown's Options+ Baby Bottle, 120ml, 4ct
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic ; Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
- Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula; Aids in digestion for good night’s sleep
- Offers flow rate that supports breastfeeding; Soft silicone nipple helps breastfeeding baby naturally latch
- Each nipple is engineered for consistent flow, so you and baby know what to expect
- Use bottle with or without internal vent system; Fits most breast pumps
- Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe; BPA free, 0m+
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Dr. Brown’s the no 1 pediatrician recommended bottle in the U.S. But it doesn’t stop there. The vent system features an enhanced design to improve an already innovative feeding experience: Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep Offers a flow rate that supports breastfeeding.
Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Options+ Bottle
Your options have never been better with Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Options+ Narrow Baby Bottle.
From nipple to base, the Options+ Bottle makes for a comfortable feeding experience for baby. Starting at the top, each nipple is specially engineered to offer the same consistent, natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feeding. The soft silicone nipple helps baby naturally latch while the anti-colic vent system lets baby feed without fuss. Together, they offer a reliable and trusted bottle feeding experience.
It’s Great to Have Options+
Our bottles work best with the vent system in place but it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel it’s time – no need to introduce a different bottle. Our bottle nipples feature their own venting system that offers a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
Clinically proven to reduce colic
Dr. Brown's baby bottles are fully-vented and clinically proven to reduce colic.* Dr. Brown's anti-colic internal vent system helps prevent ingestion of air bubbles and eliminates the vacuum effect which helps reduce spit-up, burping and gas. It also means no nipple collapse or fluid buildup in baby's ear.
* Ellett, Examination of the Effect of Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Baby Bottles on Infant Colic, Gastroenterology Nursing, May/June 2006
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now these bottles make me furious. I'm constantly having to change my twins bc I don't catch the leak in time or one of my sitters didn't know you have to unscrew the cap, pull out the valve, then reassemble multiple times during a feed. I get wet. The couch gets wet. The Dr. Browns company should be ashamed of themselves for not fixing the problem as many other parents told me they have the same problem.
Also if you plan to breastfeed, these are nothing like a real nipple, essentially setting yourself up for failure. I wish I never started with these as my boys will now only take the bottle.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 February 2017
- You can no longer put in a travel disk to prevent leakage. So forget about throwing these bottles in a bag to go to daycare, the park, anywhere really unless you're ensuring they stay completely upright.
- Vent straw isn't tight enough and falls off as you put the vent system into the bottle. I mean that literally. It's like building a ship in a bottle trying to get the thing in there in and keep it assembled.
- Nipple collar leaks when the bottle is tipped back upright.
- The already hard to clean vent system is even harder to clean on these bottles (more nooks and crannies).
I have no idea how this product was ever released. Even if you didn't use the vent system, the lack of a travel disk and how leaky they are makes the bottle completely worthless. I'm throwing out the vent system so I can buy a couple extra Original vents because at least those are usable.