|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Huion Animation Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Item Height||1.4 inches|
|Item Width||11.7 inches|
|Standing screen display size||19.5 Inches|
|Power source type||Battery|
|Hardware Platform||Windows, Mac|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||1 years|
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Huion Animation Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Manufacturer reference||Kamvas 20|
|Product Dimensions||47.5 x 29.72 x 3.56 cm; 3.3 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Huion KAMVAS 20 Drawing Pen Display Graphics Monitor Tilt Function Battery-Free Stylus 8192 Pen Pressure - 19.5 Inches
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tilt Function Battery-free Stylus - Comes with 8192 levels of pen pressure with ±60 pen tilt support, allowing you to have advanced pen performance; Battery-free pen PW507, no longer need to worry about charging.
- 120% sRGB Color Gamut - Kamvas 20 pen tablet provide you with richer colors and smoother transition between colors. Present 16.7 million colors vividly, which can greatly reduce the color difference.
- 178°Wide Viewing Angle - ensures clear and beautiful image to be displayed without color disparity. 20-80 Degree adjustable stand with classic slider design is simple and convenient to operate, sturdy and reliable.
- Anti-glare Glass - With Anti-glare Technology, it effectively reduces the glare damage to human eyes and shorten the distance between the pen nib and the cursor; Making you feel like drawing on paper and offer better drawing experience.
- Online Teaching and Working - KAMVAS 20 drawing pen display is compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS 10.12 or later; The new generation of portable adjustable stand coming with the package; Meet all your needs for every subject with online tutoring softwars: Power Point, Word, OneNote, PDF... Let's work more efficiently. Use Huion for for online conference purpose,Web Conferencing, Webinars and Screen Sharing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Kamvas 20 is NOT a standalone product!
- This device must be connected to a computer to work.
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. For example: DVI to HDMI adapter, Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter, etc. (depends on what ports are there on your computer). Better NOT use a USB to HDMI adapter.
- Please make sure completely plug USB cable & HDMI cable into the tablet. And don't forget to connect the power adapter.
- It is only coming with a US power adapter (suit for 110V-240V). If you need EU or other power adapters, please message us for further information.
3. Driver Download and Installation
- Driver Download: Our driver will be regularly updated, so please go to Huion official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
3.1 For Windows Users:
- Please make sure there is no other brands driver on computer and close all drawing program before installation. (IMPORTANT) Please run as administrator when installing the driver.
3.2 For Mac Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) Users:
- Our driver is compatible with Mac OS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15), please install the newest released driver on your computer and add the "HuionTablet" and "TabletDriverAgent" into the whitelist first after installed the driver.
4.Indication to Avoid Offset
- Please set the optimal resolution: 1920 * 1080
- Please set the display size to 100%: Click the right mouse button -> Screen Resolution -> Display -> 100% -> Apply.
5. HUION Tech Support
- If you have any problems with the Kamvas GT-191, please check the Quick Guide and search Huion online to find a way to ask us for further assistance, we are always ready to help you!
Present 16.7 Million Colors
Upgrade to 120% sRGB, KAMVAS 20 can presents 16.7 million colors efforlessly.No matter what shade it is, this HD display will give you what you want.
With Anti-glare Technology, it effectively reduces the glare damage to human eyes and shorten the distance between the pen nib and the cursor; Making you feel like drawing on paper and offer better drawing experience.
Large Working Area
Comes with 8192 pen pressure, PW507 battery-free pen is easy to achieve pixel-level painting display. Provide a more accurate and natural drawing experience and almost without offset.
With ±60 degrees of natural tilt recognition, you will have much more fun when drawing. Provides a more accurate and natural drawing experience. Allowing you to have advanced pen performance; Battery-free pen PW507, no longer need to worry about charging.
KAMVAS 20 is compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS 10.12 or later; The new generation of portable adjustable stand coming with the package, which is light and convenient to carry, and also with a sleek look.
Huion KAMVAS 20 pen display is a perfect aid for you on your journey as an illustrator. Vibrant color, HD clarity, durable matte finish anti-glare glass, and ergonomic design together offer a truly natural experience and does not break the bank.
Huion Adjustable Stand gives you flexible and ergonomic working positions, you can go from 20°to 80° in seconds, so you get into the perfect working position while developing your concepts. Comes in the package, say goodbye to the optional stand.
Cables for Connection
Multiple video signal inputchoices (HDMI/VGA/DP), pen nibs stored neatly inside the donut pen holder, an ergonomic adjustable stand comes in the package. Huion always be there for you.
Buttons for the Tablet
There are 5 buttons on the right bottom of the tablet. Menu: Auto Mode, Down, Up, Display Resolution Contrast Ratio, Select, Power on/off. You can adjust the resolution as you wanted and open the manu set the tablet to better fit your need.
- Huion KAMVAS 20 Pen Display
- Battery-free Stylus PW507
- HDMI Cable
- AC Cable
- USB Cable
- Power Adater
- Quick Start Guide
- Pen Holder（Pen Nibs x 10 and clip inside)
|Kamvas Pro12||Kamvas Pro13||Kamvas 16||Kamvas 20||Kamvas Pro 22(2019)|
|Digital Pen||Battery-free PW507||Battery-free PW507||Battery-free PW507||Battery-free PW507||Battery-free PW500|
|Screen Feature||Anti-glare&Full Laminated||Anti-glare&Full Laminated||Anti-glare||Anti-glare Etched Glass||Full Laminated&Anti-glare Etched Glass|
|Gamut||120% sRGB||120% sRGB||100% sRGB||120% sRGB||120% sRGB|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
While it is not in the elite “Pro” line of Huion products, it definitely has everything a digital artist needs: 8129 levels of pressure sensitivity, battery-free stylus, glare-free etched glass, generous canvas size (19.5”). The screen is nice & bright, and the drivers were easy to install. I was ready to draw in no time. Also, I was pleasantly surprised that it has tilt support!!
I only have a few cons, and they are not deal-breakers for me. These cons are to be expected when using a tablet that does not have “Pro” in the title . . .
The screen is not fully laminated. There is a small amount of parallax (space btwn the drawing surface and the actual display). But I was still able to draw comfortably and I had total control over my strokes.
Also, even though the pen has just as many layers of pressure sensitivity as all the other tablets, the pen pressure on the Kamvas 20 did not feel quite as nuanced as other tablets I have used. However the pressure curve can be tweaked in the settings panel to your preference.
Overall, I strongly recommend the Kamvas 20. At this price point, you cannot go wrong.
Now, I don't use the button on tablets. I prefer to use the keyboard shortcuts or a wireless number pad. So That gets booted off the list of extras that might make the extra 120+ worth it for me. Next the parallax. That refers to the space between the pen tip on the screen and where the courser shows up on the screen. I was expecting a huge space. I mean right? If this tablet is that much cheaper the parallax must be a bit of a nuisance. My last pc screen tablet, the XP-Pen 22h, had awful parallax. I had gotten it after having a small Wacom Cintiq 13'in because I wanted a larger screen. The difference was was noticeable for me. Annoyingly so. So I was anxious for this tablet. I currently use an Ipad Pro for my portable art. Another reason I was nervous for this tablet The Ipad has next to no parallax and I was afraid that this would just be awful next to that. However, upon comparing them, while there is a small bit of parallax on the Kamvas 20, it's hardly noticeable unless you purposefully look for it. So while I would prefer none, this ain't bad at all! 100 times better than I was expecting. Lastly is screen lamination. The Kamvas 20's screen is matte. That's all I need. I am not sure what lamination means in this context, but as far as I know I don't miss it haha.
So for me I suppose the main decider for me between the two tablets is the parallax really. While I would prefer to have as little as possible, and it sounds like the pro 20 must have less that the plain 20, I can't justify the price difference with that. Maybe if it was only a 25ish dollar difference, I would upgrade. But at this price, (I bough the Kamvas 20 at $400) I just simply can't justify the extra money. Especially since I then used that extra money to order a non-screen graphics tablet from Huion,one of their nicer ones too. This way if I am tired or want my had out of the way of the piece I am painting I can lean back and keep going at it. Had I gotten the Pro, I don't think I would have gotten the graphics tablet. At least not one as nice or effective.
When it comes down to it, I think that this is the best graphics tablet for the price that I have seen, and I am very happy with it. :)
Good drawing space with 475 x 298 x 35mm dimensions
Good touch reaction with no gap in the pen and screen
Responsive to a duel system setup
Good screen resolution and lighting
Amazing pressure sensitivity
A little warm on top of the screen. (wear a nylon drawing sleeve to solve)
Cable management will be a bit hard to handle with three cables attached near the bottom. (Buy longer cables to solve)
No hot keys to use except screen adjustment buttons. (Just slide your keyboard to the left or right to use for any program.)
You can read about my experience at the 3 minute mark. You can see the work I made at the 9 minute mark. And that is about it!
Yes I know the flaws of the editing for the video, but there isn't much to talk about except the price of $499 on their website, but it is better than any $2000 alternative.