|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Portable boot dryer and shoe dryer combines traditional convection drying with forced air
- Hybrid forced air and convection system heats to 99-degrees to dry footwear in less time than it takes most other portable dryers
- AC/DC power adaptor means it can be used at home or in the car; compact design packs easily in carry-on luggage
- Ability to work from the car make it the perfect travel accessory for any outdoor vacation
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hybrid drying technology is a patented ram-air ventilation system. Travel dry DX was developed utilizing wind science principles to blend ram-air Induction with the thermal convection philosophy. Fresh air is drawn over the thermal heating elements with a powerful fan and vents warm air aggressively throughout the toe box removing wetness or warming chilly boots or shoes in a fraction of the time.
DryGuy Travel Dry DX Boot Dryer and Shoe Dryer
The DryGuy Travel Dry DX Portable Boot Dryer and Shoe Dryer combines traditional convection drying with forced air to create a hybrid system that dries boots and shoes in less time than it takes most other portable dryers. An integrated fan at the front of the DX helps draw fresh air over the thermal heating elements, venting warm air throughout the toe box and removing any moisture. The DryGuy Travel DX features an AC/DC power adaptor which means it works in the home or from the car, making it the perfect travel accessory for any outdoor vacation. It will not damage fragile materials. The DryGuy Travel Dry DX Portable Boot Dryer and Shoe Dryer weighs just 1.25 pounds and fits easily into carry-on luggage.
Stay Dry. Stay Active.
DryGuy launched in 1994 with the mission to solve the problem of cold feet and hands caused by uncomfortable wet boots and gloves. More than 20 years later, we’re still keeping your boots, shoes, and gear dry, so you can spend more time out there doing what you love.
For every season, for all your gear. Dry with DryGuy.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 23 June 2015
- Manufacturer : DryGuy
- ASIN : B010A5JBPO
- Item model number : 02140
- Department : Unisex-adult
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 54,968 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #2334 in Shoe, Jewellery & Watch Accessories
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I don't see anything wrong with the quality right out of the box. $35 IS CHEAP! So my expectations were low I guess. But holding this product in my hand and inspecting it I really don't see the gripe. I have no clue how some people are breaking this item under normal use. Time will tell for me but so far I have nearly one month of dry shoes and skates no problems.
2. When i first plug the dryer into A/C power I can barely tell the fans are even running. But in a few minutes they both kick into a higher speed that I can hear across my office with the TV blaring two rooms away. It is a soft, not irritating "whir" of tiny fans doing their jobs.
3. The bulk of the warm(ish) air blown by the fans is pushed out of the BOTTOM of the devices. So the hole in the "top" of each dryer is sucking air in and the bottom is pushing air out GENTLY. The air is slightly warmer than the air conditioned environment in my home.
4. I am mostly drying sweaty skates and sneakers. NO, this product will not dry soaking wet footwear. You should fill your shoes/boots with dry newspaper a few times to get out the excess water, THEN insert the dryers. I should not have to tell grown people this fact. I live in a sub-tropical climate (New Orleans, USA) and it gets hot and humid here. We sweat profusely during exercise. I am not having problems drying out just the sweat.
5. This device dries my skates or running shoes completely in 2-3 hours (at the most) inside of my home where the humidity is lowered by our air conditioner to between 50% and 70% and the temp is 72°F. So the tiny fans are pushing dry, A/C-cooled air throughout my footwear. During Winter months the humidity will be 30%-50% so the shoe driers should work even faster.
6. I am in no way affiliated with Amazon or the people who make DryGuy Travel Dry DX Boot Dryer and Shoe Dryer. And unless you handle your gear like a grizzly bear or a WWF fighter I believe you will be pleased with this product.
UPDATE: Now going on 3 months of every day use. Just purchased a second one for use at work. No problems whatsoever. Cheers.
So here's the thing: this boot dryer is pretty awesome but you have to be at peace with its limitations. It does not generate much heat or much airflow. So if you're looking for something that will dry or warm your boots in 15 minutes, this is not going to work for you. You basically need to let this run overnight to completely dry a pair of ski boots. But, they're also nearly silent, and they have a cigarette lighter plug incorporated into the power cord, which means you can start drying your boots on your drive home. And during your trip, you can just let it run overnight without worrying about overheating your boot inserts. Your boots will be warm and dry come morning.
These work way better then I expected.