ERISAN Projector Video Home TV Theater, LED Android 6.0 WiFi Bluetooth, 220 ANSI Lumen, Support 1080P Full HD, iOS Compatiable, 2018 Updated Quieter Fan, Mini Smart Video Beam, Multimedia Party Games
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ①【CLEARER--BRIGHTER】ERISAN ER401E projector features with upgraded LED source technology, with the 220 ANSI Lumen(2000 Lumens Efficiency) brightness, provide you cinematic viewing experience in dark environment. Throw Distance from 3.5-16 ft, can project 34-180 Inches Image. Ideal for home entertainment, NOT recommend for business or education.
- ②【SMALLER--SMARTER】Small In Size(7.8 x 6.0 x 3.1 Inch), allow taking anywhere you want. With the smart Android 6.0 system, make running apps without connecting with other equipment a reality. Built-In Bluetooth Module enable you to pairing with Bluetooth Soundbar/Speaker flawlessly when watching videos/playing music.▶Bonus: With the remote provided, the projector is easy to operate, just like a mini computer, Easy to operate.
- ③【STRONGER--EASIER】We know your Needs, With VGA, HDMI, AV and USB ports, you can easily project your media from your PC / Laptop, DVD player, Fire Stick, Video Game Console, Play Station PS3 PS4, X-Box ONE, etc. and even from mobile phone/tablet through WiFi HDMI Dongle(Not Included).
- ④【QUIETER--PURER】Adopted the advanced noise reduction thchnology and innovative cooling system, the ultra-low fan noise(25-30db tested) will not influance your joyful time. Undoubtedly, healthier and quieter than others with over 90db fan noise. Built-in Stereo Speaker and Bluetooth Connectivity provide more selectivity for sound quality.
- ⑤【CUSTOMER--FIRST】ERISAN 3-YEAR Warranty Service, Professional Customer Service & Technical Support(Lifetime), feel free to contact our customer service if any questions. Free 1st Year Exchange If Defective.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
External Speaker via the 3.5 mm headphone
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
an LED projector (220 Lumen, 1080P HD) projector that runs Android.
The projector arrived very shortly after the order, and was packaged well.
In the box is the projector, remote control, power cord, video/audio cable,
and a short manual. (For shipping reasons, it did not come
with the two AAA batteries needed for the remote control ... but I usually
install my own anyway, so this wasn't a problem.)
I setup the projector easily, and without needing to refer to the manual.
In my test environment, I used a very inexpensive screen.
Turning it on, one sees the home screen (see photos ... you can tell I'm not a professional photographer).
The remote control has a 'mouse' button ... pressing it brings up a mouse
pointer on the screen, allowing you to select/tap on the screen.
I found the mouse fairly frequently moving off the screen, but that may
have been due to the screen being 4' from the projector (at a larger distance,
minor hand movements would translate to smaller mouse movements).
However, when that happened, I was able to get the mouse back on the
I tested projecting about 40 inches and about 15 feet ... the room was
not completely darkened (daylight came in one window), but the picture
was quite readable.
Playing a YouTube music video, I did not notice the fan. When nothing
was playing, I was conscious of the fan, but it is fairly quiet.
I tried the included browser, and was able to navigate to one of
my own web pages and download an APK (Android application) of my own.
(I did have trouble saving it in memory ... I encountered an Android
permissions problem which I never resolved.)
Overall, I was very impressed ... for the price, it's an excellent buy,
delivering very good video with a good ease-of-use.
- the projector has only a single adjustable leveling leg
- easy keystone correction (if the image is trapezoid instead
of rectangular because your screen isn't perpendicular to
- easy zoom/focus adjustment
- nearly instant on/off
- intuitive controls
- very good price
- Android 6.0
- Google Play
Summary: a nice, inexpensive projector for home (or small office) use!
Set up was easy, I didn't need to refer to the manual. There's a red light to indicate there is power- light will change to green once on. What I enjoyed the most was its wifi capabilities, it really emphasizes the whole wireless feel. I didn't need to connect my phone as the Netflix and youtube apps were installed.
I didn't notice any fan noise when the videos were playing. The volume from the projector for the videos was decent and clear when I had it placed on the bedside table. There is the option to hook up a Bluetooth speaker if you need it to be louder. The only difficulty is there is only one a single levelling leg, but its nothing a tower of books or boxes won't fix.
I wanted the projector so I could watch movies on the ceiling from the bed. My wall is white and I wasn't expecting much picture quality wise considering I wasn't going to be using a screen. But I was amazed! the quality was fantastic! I felt I was watching off a TV screen as the colors were so vivid. I was also expecting it to get hot, but every time I did a heat test it was cool to the touch.
The remote control for the projector is especially cute as you can use it as a pointer/ mouse. Makes typing in the passwords easier.
This is a very smart projector, and it's a smart buy.
I live In Texas so it does not get too cold at night. Loving my outdoor football games.
So far I have been really impressed. I did not expect so much in what at first is just an outdoor/indoor projector.
I connected my bluetooth speakers and we were off.
This device has beautiful colors and the picture is very crisp and sharp.
The price is the real selling point. 1080 p is impressive for this price point.
This device reminds me a bit of of my Nvidia Shield TV a bit. I think you would love this projector and you will be impressed.
The video overall is pretty good. I use it for occasional movies and football games outside by the fire pit. The video gets a little jumpy on football games (mostly long passes/kickoffs). It's a little annoying but I wasn't expecting a super fast refresh rate at this price point.
Bluetooth is really nice especially since I use this outside and don't want to disturb the neighbors. However there's about a 0.5 second delay to the speaker. But this is common for Bluetooth transmitters. A minor inconvenience for an item I use occasionally.