Eco-Friendly Bamboo Toothbrush Set - 4 Engraved Toothbrushes, 1 Bamboo Travel Case, and 1 Charcoal Bamboo Dental Floss
|Price:||+ S$8.80 Delivery|
- SWITCH TO SUSTAINABLE LIVING - Begin your eco-friendly journey with our biodegradable bamboo toothbrush starter set! This complete oral hygiene kit uses natural bamboo and is much better for the earth than your typical plastic toothbrushes, travel case, and floss.
- FOUR BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES - Our toothbrushes feature curved ergonomic handles, each engraved with a unique design. The medium firm bristles are made of BPA-free nylon, with a wavy shape that is sure to get in those hard to reach places.
- SLEEK BAMBOO TRAVEL CASE - Continue your environmentally-friendly lifestyle on the road with our fully organic bamboo toothbrush travel case. The case is engraved with our Bootrybe flower logo and features two drainage holes to prevent mold growth on your toothbrush.
- CHARCOAL BAMBOO FIBER FLOSS - Cut down on your plastic usage with our bamboo charcoal floss, made with bamboo fiber, candelilla wax, and peppermint essential oil. The 30m floss comes in a reusable and refillable glass container. This floss is both eco-friendly as well as 100% vegan and, unlike silk floss, will not break apart in your teeth.
- COMPOSTABLE & RECYCLABLE - Our zero waste set is both compostable and recyclable. Detailed instructions are included on how to properly dispose of each piece, including our corrugated paper box packaging.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bootrybe is dedicated to making high quality products that are also good for the environment. An estimated 1 billion toothbrushes end up in the landfill each year in the U.S. alone. Why use a plastic toothbrush when you could be using bamboo instead? Not to mention, our elegant designs will have you going green in style!
Brush with Bootrybe
❧ We've got what you need to make the switch to bamboo - a year's worth of toothbrushes, a travel case, and floss.
❧ No counting to four - you're more than a number! If you're sharing with family or friends, pick the design that speaks to you.
❧ Thoughtful packaging - no plastic, no individually wrapped toothbrushes, and zero waste. All parts of the packaging can be composted or recycled.
❧ Purchase a pack for yourself, your family, or give as the perfect eco-friendly gift!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The toothbrushes aren't *too* soft like other ones I've tried. They're equivalent to a soft major brand toothbrush.
- The bristles are contoured. I'm not a fan of the flat top bristles.
- The environmental impact is reduced greatly.
- The packaging is really nice. Like NICE.
- The bamboo toothbrush caddy for travel is a nice bonus and it has holes at both ends to air out the wet brush. Well thought out.
- Mineral oil needs to be applied every few days to the wood to keep the water from affecting it. The instructions only indicate applying once before use, but it dries out and tastes like a wooden popsicle stick while brushing after a few days.
- The shape of the handle should be more rounded. While I find the brush aesthetically pleasing, it is somewhat uncomfortable in my hand due to the hard edges.
- The lip on the floss container is incredibly difficult to grab the floss. It takes several tries everytime. I think it just needs to be slightly peeled upward.
- I wish the floss container was aluminum instead of glass for recycling availability should one ever want to dispose of it. Many areas no longer offer glass recycling because of cost.
All in all, I'm very satisfied and plan to use this going forward. I haven't looked yet, but I do hope they offer brushes separately and not just in a set as I would not need the caddy and glass floss container again going forward.
Besides the bristles it was very sturdy and comfortable in the hand. And it comes with the feeling that at least you didn’t buy more plastic. I would recommend not exposing them to too much water, a 4 year old thought it was a grand idea to put about 1in of water in the bottom of the toothbrush cup, and the bottom of the brush is now stained darker cause of the water. It’s not the products fault at all of course, but just an FYI.