|Model Name||Ecolution Micro-Pop|
|Special Features||Microwave Safe|
|Mounting Hardware||Glass Popcorn Popper^Lid|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||Micro-Pop|
|Product Dimensions||20.57 x 18.54 x 20.32 cm; 544.31 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Ecolution EKPRE-4215 Micro-Pop Glass Popcorn Popper-Maker Large, 1.5 Qt-Snack Size, Eco-Friendly, Red
Enhance your purchase
- OPTIMAL DESIGN: With heat resistant borosilicate glass and an optimized shape pops more and burns less. The cleverly designed lid also serves as a way to measure and evenly distribute any ingredient
- QUICK POPCORN: NO MORE starting and stopping the microwave checking if your popcorn is completely popped. With our Glass Popcorn Popper, your popcorn will be entirely popped in just 3 min. No burning!
- MICROWAVE USE: Designed for microwave use, fits 99% of all home microwaves. The CONVENIENT, EASY, HEALTHY way to make popcorn. Just pour in pre-packaged kernels, put our popcorn popper in the microwave, enjoy!
- SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Our Glass Popcorn Popper is 100% BPA-Free. Features temperature safe borosilicate glass. Plus, it's entirely dishwasher safe, making cleaning hassle-free
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) 1.5 qt. Red Evolution Kitchen Extras Glass Popcorn Popper
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A Great Way to Enjoy Popcorn
The Micro-Pop microwave popcorn popper puts you back in control by offering a healthy way to make popcorn. Bagged popcorn is filled with harmful chemicals that can negatively affect you and your family. The Micro-Pop features a temperature safe borosilicate glass bowl that is safe to use. Just place your kernels in the bowl and microwave for a couple minutes for fresh, delicious popcorn.
Save Time, Money and the Landfill
Gone are the days of buying bagged popcorn with artificial flavors and colors. Save time by making less trips to the grocery store and save money by buying popcorn kernels in the jar vs. the pre-packaged popcorn. Using the Micro-Pop also helps our landfills by eliminating the wax-coated disposable bags from pre-bagged popcorn that can take a long time to decompose.
Easy to Clean
The Micro-Pop popcorn maker, lid and borosilicate glass bowl are dishwasher safe for fast and easy clean-up.
How to Make a Delicious Bowl of Popcorn Using the Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper
The lid serves as a convenient measuring tool for your kernels. For the 1.5 quart Micro-Pop, use one lid full of kernels for a bowl of popcorn. For the 3 quart Micro-Pops, use 2 lids full of kernels. You can also add less kernels to the bowl if you wish to enjoy a smaller amount of popcorn.
Drop the measured kernels into the bottom of the popper and place the lid on top to go in the microwave.
This step is entirely optional, but the perforated lid can be used to melt butter or margarine over your popcorn while it pops. The lid allows to butter to melt through the holes and distribute evenly over the kernels.
Please note that microwaves vary greatly. Make sure you are listening to the pops while your microwave is making the popcorn and stop the microwave once the pops get to be 2 seconds apart. Some microwaves may require more time, while others require less time.
A fast and easy way to make microwave popcorn.
Tips to getting your popcorn just right:
- Not all microwaves work exactly the same, so play with the timing until you get it just right. Experiment a little- your microwave may cook the popcorn faster or slower than the 2:30-3:00 average! If your precious popcorn is getting burnt when adding butter prior to popping, try adding the butter after all those kernels have transformed into beautiful puffed popcorn.
- Always use fresh popcorn kernels. Store your popcorn in an airtight container. Refrigeration is not recommended.
- Stopping and starting your microwave during the cooking cycle is not recommended. Once you stop the microwave, the steam buildup in the center of the kernel, which causes the popcorn to pop, will cool off and never reach the desired temperature to re-pop. If you restart the microwave you also risk burning the already popped popcorn. Using the sound test is the best way to determine if your popcorn is done. If there are more than two full seconds between pops, it’s time to stop.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 24 February 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 26 September 2018
Here's our method for getting the best out of this popper:
* Pre-heat the glass container by putting a little bit of water in it and microwaving it for 90 seconds. We find this helps yield more popcorn if the container starts out warm
* Dump the water and fully dry out the container
* Add 1 & 1/2 measured "scoops" of kernels, dry, no oil
* Pop for 3 minutes and 30 second (the ideal time will depend on your microwave YMMV)
* Do not use the silicone top to melt butter; if you want butter, melt that separately. This provides better coverage and makes the container easier to clean or to turn around and make another batch immediately.