Ecoture Eco Friendly Reusable Produce Bags in Mesh and Muslin for Fruit and Vegetable Storage | Bonus Mesh Grocery Shopping Bag | Lightweight Premium Organic Cotton, Zero-Waste, Washable, See-Through
|Price:||+ S$11.40 Delivery|
- 🌱Plastic Free is the Way to be - Can you believe that humans use nearly ONE TRILLION plastic bags each year? By switching your plastic bags out for our premium reusable produce bags and grocery tote, you are setting the example for others, as well as saving our Earth one plastic bag at a time. Even our packaging is biodegradable!
- 🌱Eco Friendly and Natural - These unique eco friendly bags are produced from environmentally sustainable and natural materials that keep food fresh and safe from toxic chemicals. They are the perfect addition on your trip to the farmers market or organic supermarket. They include the tare weight in two measurements (g and lbs) to easily deduct the weight of your eco bag from your purchase. Saving money and saving the environment!
- 🌱Grocery Shop w/ a Purpose - Ecoture is very passionate about giving back. A percentage of our monthly profits from our eco friendly products goes towards sponsoring sisters of Women for Women International. This helps teach marginalized women, many who are survivors of the unthinkable, essential job skills that allow them to earn an income, support their families, and overcome poverty. Visit their website for more
- 🌱Superior Quality 7 PC Set - Ecoture’s natural reusable produce bag set includes (1) net grocery bag w/ long handle, (3) mesh produce bags for all of your fresh fruits and vegetables, and (3) muslin produce bags for all of your bulk shopping of rice, beans, coffee, flour, grains, and nuts (sizes shown in pictures). All are crafted from double stitched 100% organic cotton and finished with plastic-free drawstring guaranteeing longevity and durability. They are also machine washable.
- 🌱Satisfaction Guaranteed - We value your commitment to us and to our planet. Providing high-quality plastic-free alternatives is our top priority. If you have any issues, questions, or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. Additionally, if you are unsatisfied with our sustainable bags in any way, please let us know and we will send you a full refund.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Plastic Bags Vs. Reusable Cotton Bags
All plastic is produced using crude oil, coal, and natural gases. This is not sustainable; it increases our rate of global warming, biodegrades at an alarming rate, is polluting our land and oceans, and is overall hazardous. It is estimated that humans use 500 billion to 1 trillion plastic bags per year. A single plastic bag is used for an average of 12 minutes and less than 5% of these are recycled; the rest are sitting in landfills waiting 500+ years to decompose. Ecoture's Reusable Produce Bags are a perfect solution to transition to a more eco friendly lifestyle!
Each set is made from lightweight, but quality natural cotton to help transport groceries and other household items without the use of plastic. They are machine washable, but to avoid shrinkage we recommend hand-washing them with cold water and hanging to dry.
Here's What's Included in Our Premium Eco Friendly Bag Set:
- Small mesh produce bag (8x10 in.)
- Medium mesh produce bag (10x12 in.)
- Large net produce bag (12x15 in.)
- Small muslin produce bag (8x10 in.)
- Medium organic muslin produce bag (10x12 in.)
- Large muslin produce bag (12x15 in.)
- See-through mesh grocery handbag
Ecoture is a small couple-owned business passionate about providing environmentally conscious consumers with high-quality eco alternatives to reduce single-use plastics. Small efforts from many people means larger benefits for our planet, so we would love for you to join us on this sustainable journey!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So far I've only used the mesh ones, but plan to use the solid ones for bulk rice, beans, oats, lentils, etc. I even used one of the mesh ones as a makeshift packing cube for my suitcase. Glad I finally invested in these!