|Special Features||Dual RCA inputs|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Audio Output Mode||Stereo|
|Speakers Nominal Output Power||21 Watts|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||2.0|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||24 Watts|
|Speaker Amplification Type||Active|
|Output Wattage||24 Watts|
|Assembled Diameter||4 inches|
|Item model number||R980T|
|Product Dimensions||43.94 x 20.07 x 25.4 cm; 3.53 Kilograms|
Edifier R980T 4" Active Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Computer Speaker - Powered Studio Monitor (Pair)
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended product uses||For Computers|
|Special features||Dual RCA inputs|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24 WATTS RMS POWER OUTPUT - Active bookshelf speaker system with 24W total power output with calibrated, flared bass reflex port in front
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - 100% wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance, Magnetically shielded speakers
- CABLES INCLUDED - RCA and 3.5mm cables and speaker wire included. Universal 110V-240V power supply.
- 2 X AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compact in size, the Studio 980T is an efficient 2.0 solution for desktops and small spaces. Producing 21W RMS from the 4 inch bass driver and 13mm tweeter, the Studio 1 can be connected to your audio devices by the two RCA input options. Master volume and bass adjustment dials are located on the back of the active speaker, allowing for a tailored listening experience.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I record into a steinberg UR 22 mk II. I use basic mics (Blue usb mic and a behringer condensor mic) . I also have soft synths and a pile of analog pedals i use live. I'm not seeking studio mastering quality reference monitors. Just something i can hear in my office without using my headphones. I want to monitor / mix recordings over a loudspeaker.
With the use case clarified. I'm going to give this 4 stars. More often than not, reviews here for SPEAKERS arent qualified for what it is used for. And i find the ratings unfair sometimes. So there is my honest use case.
1) theyre really small . theyre meant for VERY limited spaces. my office is small so they fit the space requirements.
2) therye INSANELY good for just stereo speakers for PC use. probably overkill
3) theyre just "okay" for studio reference monitor use. .. . you get what you pay for. i do find them a bit too "mid" biased when the bass dial is at unity -- but that same bass control knob will pump out more bass if you really need it....... anyway there is no way these can be considered studio "flat" response :) for what its worth, if you know its limitation, you can adjust and just compensate in your headphone reference monitors.
4) these sound AMAZING for baroque classical music and traditional jazz but i think they sound horrible for rock. the mids are annoying and bass is average. I "broke them in" for 10 hours before giving my honest review.
aesthetically they look boring but i dont really care for the looks. i use mine with the speaker grill removed because i cant stand speakers with foamy covers.
Overall at 89$ here, i think these are EXCELLENT PC speakers -- perhaps even overkill. But for a LOW BUDGET studio reference monitor, theyre just OK. If youre like me and you dont really need accurate reference, then i think you'll be satisfied with these budget speakers. C heer s!
As for the R2000DB for 300$+. Just don't. They did mesmerized us on a few albums but either the base or treble gets on our nerves. I have it setup right now and I can't wait to send them back.
Having had these speakers for a week or so now, I can confirm, they are a great sound without the need to remortgage your house.
They're a little soft in base, but they make up for it with a good attitude.