|Package dimensions||16.51 x 8.41 x 5.79 cm; 331 Grams|
Egg Rings, 4 Pack Anti-scald Egg Molds - Stainless Steel Non-stick Round Egg Cooker Ring (Oil Brush Included) (3 inch)
Enhance your purchase
- Unique Design: Our egg rings are designed with a big silicone handle to prevent burns, you can bring the egg fryer rings out easily from the pan. The foldable handle is also easy to store.
- Premium Material: 3-inch circle egg ring is made of BPA-free stainless steel, food-grade silicone and non-stick coating. The handle has been upgraded. Please rest assured to use these egg molds.
- Breakfast Tools: Egg maker ring is more than a ring for frying eggs, make English Muffin, pancake, omelet, bagel or anything you can imagine. Now start the perfect day with a sunny breakfast!
- Dishwasher Safe: Just a dish cloth and a little liquid dish soap, you can clean these egg shaper rings easily, put them in the dishwasher is also a good way.
- Easy to Use: Apply some oil to the inner wall of the egg ring, this is a key step for non-stick purpose. ➡ Put the frying egg ring on a flat pan, add some oil into the ring mold with low heat, this will keep eggs in good shape without leaking out. ➡ Break an egg into the ring. ➡ Cook the egg with low heat over 3 minutes. Congratulations! You get a perfect egg.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you tired of silicone rings that are difficult to clean? Are you still at a loss as to make a perfect sunny side up egg? Are you still worried about your family's breakfast?
Upgraded egg rings have launched. No more scald, no more stick, no more egg leaking. Stop struggling for daily breakfast now, our egg ring will help you cook eggs as you expect.
Package: 4 * egg rings & 1 * oil brush
Material: Food grade silicone & stainless steel
Size: Height: Width:
Apply oil to the inner wall of egg ring
Add some oil to the pan on a low heat
Break an egg into the ring mold
Cook on low heat over 3 minutes
If you have any problems about how to make an egg or English Muffin, please refer to our instruction card or contact us, we will help you within 24 hours!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
To try to make the rings as non-stick as possible, I coated them with bacon grease and heated them. I did this several times in an attempt to season them like cast iron or steel. Then came the real test. I coated one with bacon grease then preheated it on medium low. I added an egg, broke the yolk then allowed it to cook for a few minutes. Next I held down the ring , folded the handle, added a tablespoon of water to the pan and covered the egg with a small lid to steam. Folding the handle was important to prevent it from obstructing the lid and it worked perfectly.
The egg cooked wonderfully but the ring did not release as easily as I would have liked. On my second attempt, I took a wooden skewer and traced around the egg, separating it from the ring….this worked well. After using them for a while, I'm still having to use the skewer Overall,they are good rings but I have to deduct a point for not being as non-stick as I would have liked.