|Product Dimensions||3.68 x 5.08 x 3.96 cm; 56.7 Grams|
EltaMD UV Elements Tinted Face Moisturizer with Broad-Spectrum SPF 44, Mineral Face Sunscreen, Water-Resistant, Oil-free, 2.0 oz
|Price:||(S$24.67 / Ounce) + S$7.69 Delivery|
- Tinted daily face moisturizer with broad-spectrum SPF 44 tinted for sensitive, dry, and post-procedure skin
- Ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid protects and hydrates dry skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Water-resistant tinted moisturizer with SPF, formulated with 10.0% transparent zinc, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- All physical, chemical-free active ingredient, moisturizing sunscreen for the face
- EltaMD is a Dermatologist-Recommended Professional Sunscreen and Skincare Brand
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, oil-free, gluten-free, dye-free and noncomedogenic
- Contains antioxidants which combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.
UV Elements tinted moisturizer contains ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. Its universal tint beautifully enhances most skin tones for a more youthful appearance. This non-greasy, water-resistant sunscreen provides UVA/UVB anti-aging protection.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
Facial sunscreen for all skin types and post-procedure skin
EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Chemical-free UV filters
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- Antioxidant protection combats free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- Helps protect against UVA (Aging rays) and UVB (Burning rays)
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- *Source: U.S. Sunscreen-dispensing dermatologists study, Decision Analyst 2018
Our commitment to helping you have great skin.
EltaMD product development expertise is based on our medical heritage. For more than a decade, we have developed wound healing and skin care products trusted by physicians. EltaMD applies that experience to create innovative products that help develop, protect and maintain healthy skin.
EltaMD sun care and skin care products are formulated for every skin type, lifestyle and special need. Your physician and skin care professional can recommend the EltaMD products that are right for you.
Why broad-spectrum sunscreens matter
Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection. UVB rays are the main cause of sunburn. UVA rays also contribute to skin cancer and premature aging.*
*American Cancer Society, March 2016, cancer.org
Age-defying sun protection
According to the American Academy of Dermatologists, wearing broad-spectrum sunscreen every day on sun-exposed skin helps prevent premature skin aging.*
*American Academy of Dermatology, aad.org June 2018.
Sunscreens for every skin type in every season.
All EltaMD sunscreens are formulated with zinc oxide, a natural mineral compound. Because zinc maintains its protective ability in the sun, it is more photostable than some chemical ingredients that may degrade. Zinc is safe for even the most sensitive skin types. EltaMD does not formulate with avobenzone or oxybenzone.
In every season, skin damaging UV rays can pass through windows.+
If used as directed with other sun-protection measures, the daily use of an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen helps prevent skin cancer and sun-related skin damage++ such as wrinkling, pigmentation and loss of elasticity.+++
+American Cancer Society, July 2017, cancer.org ,++American Academy of Dermatology, July 2017, aad.org , +++U.S. Food and Drug Administration, July 2017, fda.gov.
|EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44||EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40||EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46||EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41||EltaMD UV Shield Broad-Spectrum SPF 45|
|Use||Face||Face||Face||Face||Face and Body|
|Broad-Spectrum Protection||SPF 44||SPF 40||SPF 46||SPF 41||SPF 45|
|Skin Type||All Types, Post-Procedure||Normal, Combination, Post-Procedure||Acne-prone, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation||Extra-Sensitive, Post-Procedure||Oily to Normal|
|Ingredient Insights||Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Hyaluronic acid, Antioxidant||Zinc oxide, Hyaluronic acid, Antioxidant||Zinc oxide, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Hyaluronic acid, Antioxidant||Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Antioxidants||Zinc oxide, Antioxidant|
|Water-resistant (minutes)||40 minutes||40 minutes|
|Available in tinted||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manufactured in USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|