NEW Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug 2, 10 oz, Black, 1.5-hr Battery Life - App Controlled Heated Coffee Mug - Improved Design
|Price:||+ S$16.14 Delivery|
- LONGER LASTING BATTERY: Extended battery life on your temperature control mug keeps your drink perfectly hot for 1.5 hours on a single charge—or all day on the included, newly redesigned charging coaster. Choose the exact temperature you prefer (between 120°F - 145°F).
- APP CONTROLLED: This smart mug allows you to control with your smartphone. Pair with the Ember App to set your temperature, customize presets, receive notifications and more
- AUTO SLEEP: The Ember heated mug intelligently senses when to turn on and off. The mug enters sleep mode when empty and wakes up when it senses movement or liquid.
- SAFE TO HAND WASH: This stainless steel coffee mug with an updated scratch-resistant ceramic coating is safe to hand wash. Ember Mug 2 is IPX7 rated and fully submersible up to 1 meter deep.
- UPGRADED EMBER MUG: Ember’s 1 year warranty and 30-day return program valid only for purchases “Sold By” Ember Technologies or Amazon. Ember Technologies is the only authorized reseller for Ember products on Amazon. Warranty not valid for any other third party resellers on Amazon.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for home or office, the Ember Mug 2 and its companion smartphone app allow you to set your precise drinking temperature for hot beverages, track caffeine consumption, save presets for your favorite drinks, customize the LED color, and more. Ember maintains your chosen temperature for approximately 1.5 hours, so your warm beverage stays perfect from the first sip to the last drop.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For this price, it shouldn't be a disposable mug. Maybe they've figured it out with the newer models? Maybe not. But I guess those of us who got in early are screwed.
A huge issue with me was the fact that I had to register and provide personal information to use the mug and it’s app. The excuse Ember gave for requiring personal information was BS.
I purchased the first iteration of the mug, which while functional, was a very poor design in that the capacity allowed for absolutely no additional accoutrements to the mug. A design flaw that was quickly observed by most users. Ember responded to this by developing a larger capacity. I purchased the upgraded model only to realize that a few months later that model was improved yet again with a longer heating capacity. This after I just upgraded with an additional purchase of $130.
I have never been able to make a phone call to Ember. They go out of their way to avoid any direct human assistance with their product.
I like the mug but have a bitter taste about the company due to the aforementioned items. I would have purchased the Ember mugs as gifts if I had a better feeling about the company.