|Item model number||7526|
|Package dimensions||8 x 8 x 0.5 cm; 9 Grams|
4Pcs OSU Embroidered Patch Iron on Logo Vest Jacket Cap Hoodie Backpack Ohio State Buckeyes Patch Iron On/sew on Patch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Set Quantity: 4 pieces Ohio State Buckeyes Embroidered Patch/package.
- Material: Fabric, the back of these OSU patches have glue, Can be iron or sew.
- Embroidered Ohio State Buckeyes patches, Iron on patches, Sew on patch for T-shirts, coats, pants, decorative bags, shoes, hats, coats, tops, and play your imagination free to DIY.
- Easy to use: The heat-seal adhesive glue backing gives you the option to sewn or iron on all sorts of fabric; And patches can also be removed easily, you can transfer and repeat use the patches.
- Repair and decoration: OSU Iron on patches kit can prolong the life of your favorite clothes. No worry about the flaw or ugly hole on your clothes anymore if you have these cute cotton patches.If you're a Ohio State Buckeyes fan, it's great to put patches on any fabric. Make them cool and fashion.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
Step 2: Place your applique or embroidered OSU patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 30 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down.
1. First tidy up the clothes that need to be repaired or decorated, and choose the Ohio State Buckeyes patch to put it in the position you want to repair or decorate;
2. Use the same color needle thread to simply sew the broken clothing (severe need to increase the lining to avoid repairing the clothes and then shape) and then roughly sew the clothes and cloth for positioning;
3. It can also be done by evenly tightening the upper line around the cloth or by using a sewing machine to step on the line.
4x Ohio State Buckeyes patches
It cannot be applied to waterproof material, plastic material or any hard fabric or cases, it may be easy to fall off. Consider sewing around the edges to make it more stable.
PLEASE DO NOT iron patch on delicate cloths, or any materials that will fail under extreme heat such as leather, satin, or nylon
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update: after 2 washes, it is still holding up it looks like the patch was always on the sweatshirt. ( this is the sweatshirt link. It’s Navy Space-dye color https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Essentials-Full-Zip-Hooded-Sweatshirt/dp/B07LG83PM8 ) I still wish the patch was slightly larger.